Hi Lovely Ladies!
How are you enjoying this winter? Well, at my place it is still quite hot and the mercury level lowers by night. This is also the Indian wedding season. So some or the other of our brothers, sisters, friends, relatives, cousins, etc are tying the knot this season. In my case, it’s the marriage of one of my best friends since school days. So I thought why not share my preparations with my IMBB friends to look good and fresh in a marriage party. I know, at a wedding party along with the bride everyone else wants to look the best. From clothes to shoes to jewelery and make up we put in our best forward. But our skin should not get neglected. Though there are lots of cosmetics to enhance our beauty yet I believe natural beauty is best praised and appreciated all over. Hope my tips shall help you now and later too.
Even though we may be busy shopping and buying gifts for the dear ones, shopping for our party outfits, shoes, make up etc. we should never forget sparing some time to look after ourselves. Drinking plenty of water to keep us hydrated and fit and fresh seasonal fruits should always be a part of our rountine. Our skin also requires a lot of pampering if we want to steal the show in a wedding party. So I am here to help you in saving your time yet investing quality time to look after yourself and get a glowing and flawless skin this wedding season.
1. If you have oily skin then mash some rich red ripe tomatoes and apply it all over your face and neck. Keep it on for 15 to 20 minutes and rinse it off with lukewarm water. Notice the difference!
2. If you have a dry skin then mash some ripe bananas and mix one table spoon of honey to it and apply it all over your face and neck properly . Keep it on for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water.
3. You can also apply simple honey with a few drops of turmeric juice all over your face and neck and keep it on for 15 to 20 minutes and wash it off with luke warm water and you will be blessed with an instant shine on your face.
4. Mix grated ripe apples with ripe papaya pulp and mashed ripe bananas. You can also add lemon juice and yogurt to this mixture. Apply it all over your face and neck and leave it there for 15 to 20 minutes and rinse it off with plain water. It shall add a glow to your skin, remove tan and also soften it.
5. In this wedding season go for a water-proof mascara, eye liner and transfer-resistant lipsticks so that your make up stays for longer and does not smudge and stain.
6. To increase the lasting power of your make up wash and cleanse the face and then rub ice cubes all over it for few minutes. This will lower the sweating and your make up will stay on for a longer period of time.
7. You can use oats mixed with milk or yogurt and apply it on your face. Leave it on for 10 minutes and wash it off followed by a good scrub. After proper cleansing and scrubbing, your skin gets free of all accumulated dirt and will look fresh and glowing.
8. Take some ice cubes, wrap it in a piece of cloth and put it over your eyes. Keep it there for 15 to 20 seconds. It shall remove puffiness of the eyes and also relax your nerves. It shall make your eyes look fresh throughout.
9. Take plenty of beauty sleep and if you have a habit of excess alcohol consumption then you should lower it down for a glowing skin.
10. Don’t stuff yourself with sweets and desserts during the wedding parties. This temporary pleasure may land you up in some permanent problems like weight gain, break outs etc. after the festivals end.
Hope these tips will be of some help to you during this wedding season.
Take Care and Enjoy !!!
10 Superb Skin Care and Makeup Tips for Monsoon
Homemade Papaya Face Pack For Glowing Skin
Monsoon Makeup Tips
Skin and Hair Care Tips for Monsoon
Glowing Skin Home Remedies
Home Remedies for Glowing Skin
15 Tips to Get Stronger Long Nails
16 Ways to Deal with Cuticle Problems
10 Budget Skin Care Products Review for Combination Skin
My Skin Care and Hair Care Routine