TEN TIPS FOR A GLOWING SKIN FROM THE KITCHEN SHELF
Hi, I have been using these remedies since a very long time and it has worked for me.I believe that reforms start from the Kitchen.These are the cheap and best remedies.You don’t have to spend even a rupee on them as they’re easily available in your Kitchen shelf.
- Add black cumin powder to little olive oil and apply it on your face.Leave it for ten minutes and wash it.
- Add one teaspoon of honey ,one teaspoon of glycerine to two teaspoons of lemon juice and apply it on your face.Then wash it after sometime.Your skin will be bleached naturally and become fairer.
- Make a paste of tomato pulp and honey apply it on your face two times a day.This will improve the complexion of your skin.
- Mix multanni matti ,sandalwood powder and rosewater and apply it.This face pack is excellent for an oily skin because it removes the excess oil from your skin and it tightens the pores as well.
- Mix sandalwood powder, lemon juice, cucumber paste,turmeric powder and lemon juice and apply it.This will remove the tan and brighten your face.
Make a face pack of :
- 2tsp of besan
- 1pinch of haldi powder
- Few drops of lemon juice and little milk
- Leave it for 15 to 20 min and wash it.This is a moisturizer for a dry dull skin
- If you apply fresh butter on your face and neck everyday your face will become baby soft and supple.
- Everyday ,if you apply til oil mixed with turmeric powder to a girl child all over her body while taking bath,when she grows and attains puberty unwanted hair growth in face and body will be arrested and she will have a plain smooth skin.
- Apply Pure castor oil on your face and massage it.Keep it for 20 minutes and wash it.This will remove scars on your face and give a glowing effect.
- For an Oily skin,Apply a Mixture of curd,Haldi [turmeric] powder, sandalwood powder.This will remove excess oil from your face and will rejuvenate your skin.
I am waiting for your FEEDBACK.