A lot of you ask me about my makeup packaging for travels. This time I decided to click some pictures of what all I packed for lipsticks and nail paints. There are two things I considered while packing this stuff:
- I should keep colors that I could mix and match with different outfits.
- I wanted to keep a mix of high end and budget stuff because some of the high end stuff is not available at a lot of places. And we have readers on IMBB from various places.
- Lotus Pure Color Lipstick in Magenta fire. It is a gorgeous magenta red color. I skipped taking the classic red and went for this rather because I felt it was the perfect shade for the wintery season. I have worn it HERE.
- Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Calypso. It is a perfect mix of coral and pink.
- Lotus Pure Color Lipstick in My Peach : This lipstick I used with two of my outfits. One of them is this. I looove this shade because it is n*de , it does not wash off color from my face and it is not that typical concealer-ish neutral shade.
- Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Jenna : It is a beautiful bright orange color. I wore it with two outfits again.One of them is THIS
I knew that I wouldn’t find much time to change nail paints so I wanted versatile colors.
- Lotus Nail Paint in Mint Magic 79 : It complimented so well with my two outfits HERE and HERE. Plus it’s such a pretty conversation starter.
- Lotus Nail Paint in Crimson : I wanted an orange nail paint and I wanted a red nail paint. This is an orangey red. Need I say more?
- Chanel Nail Paint in Lotus Rouge : I wanted a deep wine shade for this outfit.
How do you decide which lipsticks and nail paints to carry with your during your trip?
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- 5 kashmir
- lipstic image nailpaints