7 Ways To Use Vitamin E Capsules
Vitamin E, heard a lot about it, read a lot about it, but do you utilize this precious vitamin to make a difference to your skin and hair?? Let me show you 7 simple ways in which you can use vitamin E capsules in your skin and hair beautification!
1. Vitamin E Skin Serum: Pop open a vitamin E capsule and squeeze out the liquid onto your clean palms. Dab only a little on your face and keep it on for the entire night. Take care not to use too much, as it is very sticky and oily and you will end up with an oily face and your pillow would be all oily! Now, you obviously don’t want that. So, my advice is to use it very sparingly.
2. Vitamin E Hair Serum: Now, this technique is very effective. Pop open 2 to 3 vitamin E capsules depending on your hair length. Smooth out this liquid onto your hair lengths, also for extra nourishment, you could apply it your scalp too. But, again, be cautious, its sticky, so your hair would get very sticky (unlike the commercial serums, which disappear into your hair). After keeping it on for half an hour to an hour, wash your hair and condition.
3. Vitamin E Supplement: This is probably the most effective of all. Gulp down one capsule of vitamin E every day for fifteen days, and be amazed at the difference it does to your skin and hair. I do this, and trust me, it helps, a lot!
4. Vitamin E Skin Cream: Add a vitamin E capsule to your night cream, and whip up the whole mixture, and voila! Your very own vitamin E enriched skin cream is ready. This is in fact more practical, and less messy as well as time consuming than using the concentrated serum, as you have to do this only a single time and no further worries. Also, you could add this to your body lotions to make vitamin E enriched body lotions.
5. Vitamin E Elbow, Knee, and Cuticle Softener: Apply a concentrated dose of vitamin E to your elbows and knees after exfoliating them, and rub in the oil. This will keep dry, flaky skin at bay, while also healing rough patches. Apply the remaining around your cuticles to pamper them too.
6. To Treat Chapped Lips: Open a vitamin E capsule and apply to your chapped lips. Alternatively, you could even add it your DIY lip balms or your store-bought lip balm jars to add some vitamin E goodness and benefit!
7. Acne and Scar Treatment: Owing to its antioxidant properties, Vitamin E when applied topically helps in treating acne, as well as fading away those scars and ugly pimple marks. As an added benefit, helps in treating wrinkles as it speeds up cell regeneration.
Did you know that a recent study by US Scientists at Ohio State University has found out that when quitting smoking, taking vitamin E capsules help. Apparently, vitamin E capsules taken in the correct quantity, help in improving the blood vessel function which thereby help in bringing an ex smoker’s risk of getting a cardiovascular disease to a non smoker’s risk level. So, all you smokers out there, all the more reason to pop some vitamin E capsules!
All the best!
31 Ways to Wear Black and White Outfits
16 Ways to Style your Printed Pants
7 Ways To Wear Ruffle Scarf
8 Different Ways to Drape Saree
The Body Shop Vitamin E Cream Cleanser
Fab India Vitamin E De Pigmentation Cream
The Body Shop – Vitamin E Moisture Lotion SPF 15
The Body Shop Vitamin E Body Butter
Superdrug Vitamin E All Over Body Butter
The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Care
Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening Capsules Treatment
The Body Shop Vitamin C Radiance Capsules
Nurture Intensive Night Repair Eye Contour Serum Capsules
Lotus Herbals Jojobawash Active Milli Capsules Nourishing Face Wash
Vitamins for Hair Growth
Image Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4.