Amway’s Attitude Lipstick Tester Pack photoes & swatches
Hi IMBB Ladies…
As everyone over here liked my first review, so I’m back with my next one. My father is an Amway Consultant for about 5 years. Hence, after such a long time I decided to give Amway’s Attitude lipsticks a try, but was not sure about the colors, therefore my dearest papa bought me this small tester pack with all the 6 colors in a small version. All the colors are super creamy.
The company says- Smooth glossy lips kissed with the luxurious conditioning of Vitamin E. Blended with Olive Oil for a creamy coat of lush color.
Price- INR 109 for the Tester Pack (0.6 gms each).
INR 189 for each Lipstick (big size
Rustic Spice= Brown + Red
Smoky Brown= It’s a coffee brown shade with golden shimmer.
Pink Frost= Brown + Pink
Mystic Wine= It’s a nude wine reddish color.
Silky Mauve= It’s my favourite color. An onion purple color with a silky shine.
Fiery Red= It’s a cherry red color.
Pros of Amway Attitude Lipstick
• All the color variants are available from the brown to red to pink to mauve. Great na!!
• The texture of the lipsticks is great and it gives a glossy look to your lips.
• It doesn’t dry lips rather makes it more supple.
• The staying power is quite nice. The darker shades leaves on a stain-kinda thing after 4-5 hours, whereas, the lighter ones vanishes after 4-5 hours without eating.
• Amway has named their Lipsticks. It gets difficult in remembering numbers.
• Price is reasonable.
Cons of Amway Lipstick
• The packaging of should improve with all the new fabulous colors they are launching.
My Verdict- Nice Lipsticks. All shades can be bought from the collection. Maybe we might get to see some nice shades from their upcoming Collection in 2011.
Hope you all liked my review. Waiting for your comments.
With lots of love
Also read :
Amway Artistry Eye Cream Review
Amway Attitude Cleanser for Oily skin Review
Maybelline Watershine Pure Lipstick Photos, Swatches
Maybelline Lipstick Swatches : Watershine, Moisture Extreme, Color Sensational
Colorbar Soft Touch Lipstick Review