Arabic Makeup Look
In the middle for studying for hours and hours for the board exam, I felt like doing something to relax and what is better for girls like us to relax than play makeup?! So I broke out my makeup stuff and did an Arabic makeup look and I figured I’d share it with you guys.
So this is the look we are going for today:
The things i used to get this look are:
- Lakme Perfect radiance compact in the shade ‘beige honey’ as base.
- Scotch tape for getting that crisp line at the outer corner
- Bourjouis smoky trio in the shade Rose vintage
- Carlo Di Roma Cream Eyeshadow in Silver (Not Pictured)
- Colorbar Cool Palette
- H&M hello kitty Eye shadow trio in the shade mystic eyes
- Eyetex Dazzler Waterproof eyeliner
- Lakme Black Satin Kajal
- Maybelline Colossal Volum’ Express mascara (washable)
- 2 Random makeup brushes for highlight and lid colour
- Sigma E40 blending brush for crease work.
So without much blabber, let’s move onto the tutorial,
• Apply your favourite eye makeup base/primer/congealer. Apply SCOTCH TAPE [or surgical tape] from the end of your lower lash line in the direction of your brows, as shown in the very first picture. Then dust some loose powder beneath your eye, on your cheek to catch any fallout.
• Using a small stiff brush take a light shimmery pink eyeshadow and apply that under you brow bone,it is okay if it looks a bit harsh,Arabic makeup is generally Over The Top Stuff.
• Use any cream shadow, preferably a shimmery one in the middle of your lid (I used Carlo Di Roma Cream shadow in silver. Not Pictured). Then take a very shimmery Pink and apply it all over the lid and a little bit up into the crease. It is ok if you don’t get well into the lash line as eyeliner will come there.
• Now taking a Matte OR shimmery black shadow with a fluffy blending brush, apply into the crease using a light hand and blend up and out.Once you are done with that you can remove the scotch tape.
• Now following the guide left by the crisp line created by the scotch tape, apply black liquid liner thickly and wing it out.
Hope you all enjoyed this look. I think that this makeup would look really pretty if combined with Jinal’s double liner technique. To complement this look, my suggestion would be hot pink blush, super shimmery bubblegum pink Gloss.
Also i just wanted to let you all know that i have been missing in Action because i am super busy with Xth Board Exam. My Math and Social exams are over. I have 3 more exams to go. And once April comes around will be back to IMBB like before. I will be bugging you all till you get tired of me.. 🙂 🙂 🙂 Miss you all!!!
Also Read :
Eye Makeup Tutorial : Golden Bronze
Diwali Makeup Tutorial – Glitterly Golden Blue Eyes
Party Make Up Tutorial: Turquoise Blue/Green Eyes and Neon Pink Lips
Blue Pink Eye Makeup Tutorial
Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Eye Makeup Tutorial
Copper Eye Makeup Tutorial
Everyday Wearable Glam Makeup Tutorial
Blue Brown Eye Makeup Tutorial
Pink Grey Eye Makeup Tutorial