Aroma Magic Triphla Hair Lotion Review
Product Being Reviewed:
Aroma Magic Triphla Hair Lotion.
Rs. 90 for 120 ml.
A conditioning and moisturising lotion formula for oily hair. Adds body, bounce & sheen to fine limp hair. Normalises scalp oil secretion and prevents tangles.
Directions To Use:
Apply 1 teaspoon of the lotion on to your scalp after shampooing with Aroma Magic Triphla Shampoo and condition with Aroma Magic Protein Hair Conditioner.
Extracts of Triphla, Indian Penny Wort, Fenugreek, Indian Gooseberry, Neem, Amla, Brahmi, Indian Valerina & pure essential oils of Rosemary, Lavender, Cypress & Lemon.
My Experience with Aroma Magic Triphla Hair Lotion:
Since I have a very oily scalp, I often keep searching for products that would help me tackle the problem with ease. I have already used Aroma Magic Triphla Shampoo (you can read the review here) and I liked it quite a lot for giving my scalp that squeaky clean feeling by removing excess oil. So, I bought this particular lotion when I found that it promises to normalize scalp oil secretion.
It comes in a white-colored opaque plastic bottle with a tight, red-colored, flip-open cap. It is a thin and runny watery solution which looks and feels just like water. I use it immediately after towel drying my hair after shower. I must also add that I have used it, on a few occasions, on my scalp almost after six or seven hours of taking bath, when my hair was quite dry. Here is what I have to say about this product.
- I used along with the lotion, the recommended shampoo, but not the conditioner since the latter doesn’t suit me.
- Although it is mentioned in the “Directions to use” section that you need only a teaspoon of the lotion for application on the scalp, I found that one needs two teaspoons of the lotion to ensure that it is applied on the whole of the scalp properly.
- Using fingers while applying can turn out to be really messy since the lotion is as thin as water. I used cotton for the purpose.
- The lotion helps in controlling excess secretion of oil on the scalp, when applied immediately after shower.
- When the lotion is applied on completely dry scalp, hours after bathing, it helps to refresh the scalp.
- It has a reviving fragrance, which is something like a mishmash of the smell of essential oils, camphor and neem. I liked the fragrance.
- It is not quite efficient in adding “body, bounce and sheen to fine, limp hair” and preventing tangles, as the product claims.
- Though it makes no such claim, still I should mention that it is absolutely ineffective as far as controlling hair loss or dandruff is concerned.
Pros of Aroma Magic Triphla Hair Lotion:
- The list of active ingredients is quite impressive and says that the lotion is full of the goodness of natural extracts and essential oils.
- It has a watery base and helps to control excess oil secretion.
- It has a refreshing fragrance and helps to revitalize the scalp.
- It comes at an affordable price.
- The packaging is attractive, especially at the price at which it comes. The bottle is quite travel-friendly too.
- It is not tested on animals.
Cons of Aroma Magic Triphla Hair Lotion:
- The complete list of ingredients is missing.
- More than the quantity mentioned is required if the lotion is to applied adequately on the whole scalp.
- Though it claims to add body, bounce and sheen to fine limp hair, I did not find it effective in that respect.
- It claims to prevent tangles, but it remains absolutely indifferent to that problem. (I wonder how a lotion, applied only on the scalp can prevent tangles!)
- At times, the flip-open cap tends to be too tight.
- It does not help you if you have dandruff or hair loss problems.
Final Verdict on Aroma Magic Triphla Hair Lotion:
I did not find anything extraordinarily wonderful about this lotion. I feel at times, it makes too much of claims which it does not fulfill. I would recommend it to those who want a scalp lotion that has a fresh fragrance and helps to combat oiliness.
I would rate it not more than 2.5 out of 5 (-1 for not preventing tangles, -1 for adding no bounce to hair, -0.5 for not being effective in dealing with dandruff problems though it contains ingredients like neem and fenugreek).
Blossom Kochhar’s Almond Under Eye Cream
A Day at Ishwar Blossom Kochhar Day Spa- Part 1
Blossom Kochhar’s Aroma Magic Hand Cream (Hand Softner)
Blossom Kochhar’s Almond Moisturising Lotion
AromaMagic Mineral Glow Scrub
Aroma Magic Grape Fruit Face Wash
Cleansing, Toning and Moisturizing with AromaMagic
Blossom Kocchar Aromamagic Citrus Bath Gel & Rose Essential Oil
My Skin Care and Hair Care Routine
Best Under Eye Cream for Dark Circles : Ask IMBB
Aroma Magic Under Eye Gel Review: Dark Circles and Wrinkles
Aroma Magic Enzyme Peel Pack Review: Oily Skin and Open Pores
Aroma Magic Grape Fruit Face Wash
Aroma Magic Skin Lightening Concentrate Solution
Aroma Magic Cucumber Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30
Aroma Magic Turmeric Cleanser
Aroma Magic Sun Block SPF 50
Aroma Magic Peppermint Exfol Gel
Aroma Magic Calamine Face Pack Acne Skin
Aroma Magic Glossy Pack for Pigmented Skin
Ayur Anti-Sun Tan pack & Aroma Magic Milk
Dabur Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil
Shahnaz Forever Hair Oil
Fabindia Sesame Hair Oil
Best Hair Oil / Hair Pack for Dry Hair : Ask IMBB
Himalaya Herbals Revitalising Hair Oil
Khadi Amla Hair Oil
Trichup Hair Oil
Bajaj Almond Drops Non Sticky Hair oil With Vitamin E
Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss
Mahabhringraj Oil for Hair
Parachute Advansed Ayurvedic Hot Oil
Oriflame Swedish Spa Beauty Wonder Oil
Home Remedies For Hair Loss
9 Hair Care Tips for Long Hair for Indian Women
Jovees Revitalizing Hair Tonic
11 Beauty Applications of Olive Oil
Trichup Hair Oil
Parachute Therapie Hair Fall Solution
Health and Beauty benefits of Coconut Oil
How To Fix Damaged Hair
6 Steps to a Happy Head
Oriflame Coconut and Ricemilk Nourishing Hot Oil
The Body Shop Coconut Oil Shine
How To Make Hair Grow Faster
Split Hair Ends: Home Remedies and Treatment
Best Shampoo for Post Oil Treatment : Ask IMBB
Homemade Hair Packs for Dry Damaged Hair