AROMAMAGIC BEAUTIFUL SKIN OIL REVIEW
Hi IMBB beauties…I will be reviewing here today, this Beautiful skin oil from aroma magic, which is my absolute favorite these days… I had actually gone to buy the aroma magic stimulate oil , lavender essential oil, to prepare the hair oil concoction as suggested by tapaswini a few days back. The store was out of stock with stimulate oil so I ended up buying this oil & lavender oil. I have been using this since almost a month now in different ways, and I will share with you here my experience.
Skin Oil – Beautiful Skin Oil-Skin Rejuvenation
For normal and all skin types.
WHAT THE COMPANY CLAIMS ABOUT THIS OIL
• Helps to rejuvenate the skin and enhance the growth of new cells.
• Helps to diminish appearance of fine lines on the face and neck.
• Firms the skin and makes it smooth and silky.
• A unique blend of pure essential oils that is soothing.
• Aromatic skin vitalizer, which restores youthful radiance.
Weight: 15 ml
Price- INR 170
Packaging- this oil comes in a small glass bottle. I like it, as I can see how much quantity I have used & remaining.
It has a plastic cap on top, with a hole which lets u take out the required few drops, easily.
HOW DO I USE AROMA MAGIC BEAUTIFUL SKIN OIL
It is directed on the package to use a few drops of this oil on the face & neck directly. I tried that out, but somehow I felt it made my face a little greasy & enlarged my pores badly. So, instead this is how I have inculcated this in my regime.
1. I mix 2 drops of this oil in my daily facial cream.
2. I have added some oil to my skin toner too.
3. I mix 1/ 2 drops in face scrubs/ face packs.
4. I also add this oil to my water with which I take steam on my face, sometimes.
I would not say, that using this oil (in the above mentioned ways) made my skin beautiful overnight or within a week but I have to admit, that after a month of using it, I do feel that my skin is a little softer than before even with the same products I use for my CTM routine. I have also noticed that my acne marks are lightning.
Now, since I am really in awe of this oil, I did a bit of research on its main ingredients & found these exotic facts:
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is a woody, perennial herb with fragrant, evergreen, needle-like leaves. Rosemary has a mesmerizing aroma and hence rosemary essential oil is an excellent inhalant. The oil is used in room fresheners, cosmetics, beauty aids, food, bath oil, candles and perfumes due to its aroma. Regular massage with the Rosemary essential oil helps in toning your skin and removing dryness. It is also considered as a beauty aid for the face.
Lavender oil is an essential oil obtained by distillation from the flower spikes of certain species of lavender.
The health benefits of lavender oil for the skin can be attributed to its antiseptic and antifungal properties. It is used to treat various skin disorders such as acne, wrinkles, psoriasis, and other inflammations. It heals wounds, cuts, burns, and sunburns rapidly as it aids in the formation of scar tissues. Lavender oil is added to chamomile to treat eczema.
The Essential Oil of Rose is extracted by steam distillation of fresh Damascus Rose (Rosa Damascene, as it is known among botanists). Essential rose oil is highly used in skin care, pharmaceuticals and many special products’ manufacturing. It is one of the best oils which can give you a shining, fresh and youthful skin. Its aroma keeps you charged and feeling happy.
• Essential Oil of Patchouli is extracted by steam distillation of leaves of Patchouli, whose botanical name is Pogostemon Cablin or Pogostemon Patchouli. Oil of Patchouli promotes growth by helping generation of new body cells. This helps in production of red blood cells too. It is seen mainly helpful in regeneration of new skin cells, thus keeping the skin healthy, young and vibrant. Also Helps treat eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and sores.
Overall, I would say this is one essential oil, which is a must have for all you beauties as It’s a beautiful combination of so many essential oils which are a true blessing for our skin. So instead of buying them separately, you can buy only this .
Summarizing its pros & cons
• Makes skin softer with regular usage
• Reduces marks and spots
• Made up of all natural ingredients with no harmful chemicals
• Decreases pore size (slightly)
• Decently priced for the quantity
• Easily available across stores
I really cannot think of any cons/bad points about this aroma magic beautiful skin oil except the fact that it made my skin little oily when I applied it directly. That could be more or less because I already have oily skin, so if you have dry skin, you can use it directly on your facial skin.
Will I buy it again?
Ofcourse, as soon as I finish this one
IMBB Rating- 4.5 on 5 :-* :-* :-* :-*
Have you used Aromamagic Beautiful Skin Oil ? Please rate in the box below