Today, I will be reviewing a fantastic product for combination to dry skin gals! Recently, my skin had started to misbehave and had become extremely dry near my mouth area and cheekbones. No amount of moisturizer was helping . It went dry to an extent that it started to flake I had brought back this serum for me from Swiss almost 6 months ago and at that time, I found it to be a little bit on the heavier side for my combination skin, but when I starting using this product this time around, it went perfectly fine with my dry skin! It is absolutely a miraculous product for all dry-skinned beauties!
I have been using Avene Thermal Spring Water regularly since last 6 months and I really find it awesome! It is a must-have product for me now, so I had very high expectations from this one as well. Avene is a brand very famous in Europe and specializes in products for sensitive skin. Luckily, Avene products are now available in india through MedplusBeauty, so do check them out!
A unique serum contains high concentration of Avène Thermal Spring Water to provide long-lasting hydration and enhance effectiveness of products used directly afterwards.
- All skin types.
- Tired, dull, lacklustre skin.
- Sensitive, irritated skin (redness, tightness, sunburn).
- Avène Thermal spring water to calm, soothe and soften the skin.
- Helps minimize redness and inflammation.
- Enhances effectiveness of any moisturizer or treatment product used after Thermal spring water soothing serum.
- Pleasant fragrance, tolerated to sensitive skin.
Skin type – All skin types.
- Oil-free, paraben-free.
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.
How To Use:
Apply AM/PM to cleansed face and neck. Follow with your daily skincare program.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (77%)
– Soothes and softens
Liposomes (patented technology)
– Provides prolonged delivery of Avene Thermal spring water
Hydrating ingredients including glycerin
– Provides silky, smooth texture for easy application.
Pros of Avene Apaisant Hydratant Soothing Hydrating Serum:
- Hydrates and soothes the skin.
- Makes the skin baby soft without any dry patches!!
- Never broke me out.
- Will suit all skin types.
- Very little quantity is required for the entire face.
- Very effective for sensitive skin and can be used after waxing/threading, etc., to soothe the skin without causing rashes.
Cons of Avene Apaisant Hydratant Soothing Hydrating Serum:
- Very expensive for 30 ml.
- Limited availability in India
I got it for 34 swiss francs which is roughly around 1500 – 1700 INR for a quantity of 30 ml.
4.5 out of 5
Do I Recommend/Will I Repurchase Avene Apaisant Hydratant Soothing Hydrating Serum?
Yes absolutely without any doubt! Its a perfect moisturizer for winters,though I would not recommend it to be used in summers,especially for very oily skin, but its perfect for combination-normal-dry skin beauties! All those going to Europe, do try out Avene products as they are excellent in quality!
Hope this was helpful, till next time, take care!
Avene Cleanance Gel
Avene Thermal Spring Water
How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home
Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Brightening Whitening Serum
Shahnaz Husain Saffron Skin Serum
Anew Retroactive Repair Eye Serum
Ponds Age Miracle Concentrated Resurfacing Serum
Skin Food Gold Caviar Serum
Nurture Protect Moisture Boosting Serum
L’occitane Shea Fabulous Serum
Oriflame Time Reversing Instant Illuminating Serum
The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum