Avon Naturals Lip Balm Strawberry, Aloe & Cherry Flavour
These Avon Lip Balms are a gift from my friend! Though these lip balms from Avon have been in the market for a long long time I haven’t tried anything from Avon skin care, but now I’m completely in love with two of these lip balms! So let me go ahead & tell you my experience with the lip balms.
What does Avon claim about the lip balms: Avon natural lipbalms are light-weight & easy to apply, glide on smoothly. Moisturising formula protects lips from dryness, has glossy shine & sheer color. Use on top of lipstick or by itself.
Price: Rs 79 for 4.g. This month two flavours Cherry, Grapefruit & Mint are on offer as any 2 for Rs.99
Ingredients list: No ingredients list available.
My experience using the lip balm: These lip balms come in the form of Chap Stick & look very cute! I applied all the flavours & found strawberry & Cherry smell almost same! The best thing about these lip balms is that you can carry them in your bag & whenever you feel like reapplying just take out of your bag & glide them on your lips, I just hate taking out lip balm tubs & applying the lip balm. The strawberry & cherry balm smell very fruity but Aloe lip balm smells awful, I feel like some kind of a herbal soap is applied onto my lips! :-> I did lick my lips to see if the lip balms tasted bitter! ;-) I found Strawberry & Cherry sweet but Aloe tastes bitter! As soon as you apply the lips don’t get soft, it takes few minutes for the lips to turn soft & smooth. Upon regular use I found these lip balms to be very moisturising & make the lips smooth & prevent dryness! I’m really sorry the pictures haven’t come out good.
Pros of the Lip balms:
- These makes the lips smooth & prevent chapping.
- It does deliver what it claims.
- Comes in the form of Chap Stick, completely hygienic.
- Strawberry & Cherry Lipbalms smell fruity.
- Strawberry & Cherry Lipbalms leave little tint.
- There are 8 flavours available. Green tea, Strawberry, Aloe, Peach, Almond & milk, cherry, lemon, Grapefruit &mint!
- Usually on offer so you can stock up different flavours, if you are one of those who get bored using the same balm for a long time.
- Light weight, can be easily carried in a bag.
Cons of the Lip balms:
- Ingredients list is not available.
- Need to wait for a few minutes after applying it to get the softness.(But I’m Ok with that)
- I don’t like the Aloe flavour; it’s nowhere closer to the actual aloe vera smell! As I said, it smells & looks like some herbal soap applied on the lips!
- I wish it had SPF, but I guess I’m expecting too much!
Will I repurchase this? Yes! I want to try other flavours!
Will I recommend this? Yes I will recommend the Strawberry & Cherry flavours but please stay away from Aloe!
Have you used Avon Naturals Lip Balms? Please rate in the box below
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- avon lip balm
- avon lip balm price