AVON PERFECT WEAR GLOSS SHADE ETERNAL ROSE REVIEW
I am reviewing here today, perfect wear gloss from Avon. I am super fond of glosses, probably more than lipsticks ☺ reason being my thin lips.I believe glosses give an illusion of fuller lips. I started using glosses around college time, and I still clearly remember I bought a Lakme tube type gloss since Lakme was the only brand in cosmetics I knew of then 😀 I wish we had clue about & easier access to brands like Oriflame & Avon back then which make good products at affordable prices.
WHAT THE COMPANY CLAIMS ABOUT THE GLOSS
• Avon’s first longwearing tip gloss makes touch-ups a thing of the past!
• Shiny, glossy colour that stays true and comfortable wear that lasts for 8 hours!
• Moisturizing formula keeps lips soft, smooth-and spectacular.
Quantity:- 2.5 Gm
Price:- MRP INR 329
There are about 8 shades available in the range, which are
• Lingering plum ( check review and swatch here- http://makeupandbeauty.com/avon-perfect-wear-extralasting-lip-gloss-review-swatch/)
• Continuous copper
• Infinite berry
• Never ending nude (check review and swatch here- http://makeupandbeauty.com/avon-perfect-wear-extralasting-lip-gloss-review-swatch/)
• Perpetual pink
• Endless watermelon
• Eternal rose
• Forever diamond
The shade that I got is Eternal rose
SWATCH ( 2-3 swipes , no flash)
MY TAKE ON THE PERFECT WEAR GLOSS
The gloss comes in a sturdy plastic packaging which is lightweight and looks decent. It comes with regular doe tip applicator and a long wand. The gloss has a strong fragrance, a mix of fruity, bubble gum, vanilla…. And I think saunf 😛 😀 😀 In fact it even tastes lip saunff when I put this on 😀 okay, I really cannot point what particular taste and fragrance it has, but yes, it does have a lot of fragrance & taste. So if you like your glosses to be fragrance free, you may not like these at all. Since this a long wear type gloss, it is slightly sticky too.
The shade that I have – eternal rose, is a beautiful peachy pink, rosy shade with fine shimmer in it, the shimmer itself is not very prominent when applied to the lips though, just adds shine. This is one shade which I believe will look good on most skin tones. I wear it alone and also on top of my lipsticks. Pigmentation wise, this is average (as compared to the darker shades) and not superbly pigmented, so I if you need some really good colour you will need at least 2-3 swipes. About the staying power I would say they do not meet their 8 hour stay claim but yes, this stays on your lips for some good 4-5 hours easily. These are not meal & drink proof 😛 , so you need to touch up after a meal. But even if you don’t there would be a slight colour, tint, shine left on the lips.
Overall, I like this gloss and would definitely buy more of these in other shades, if they come at some good discounted price. 😀
THE GOOD ABOUT AVON PERFECT WEAR GLOSSES
• Adds shine to your lips.
• Has a moisturising effect on the lips.
• Good staying power.
• Fairly priced for the quantity you get and it keeps coming in good discount schemes.
• Decent packaging.
THE BAD ABOUT AVON PERFECT WEAR GLOSSES
• All the glosses in this range have shimmer
• Limited shades to choose from
• Its tuff to select shades from just looking at them in the catalogue, also the shades shown in the catalogue are different from what you get
• Strong fragrance and taste.
• Slightly sticky since it’s a long
• Available only via Avon agents..
IMBB RATING- 3.5 ON 5 :-* :-* :-*
Have you used Avon Perfect Wear Gloss Eternal Rose ? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
Avon Perfect Wear Extralasting Lip Gloss Review and Swatch
Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick Review, Photos, Swatches
Avon Goldshine Lip gloss in Ruby Luster Review
Avon Supershock Mascara Review