Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad
Hi all makeup lovers on IMBB!
I have been reading all these great articles on the blog and found these articles to be very helpful. I have learnt a lot here and bought even more stuff after reading these reviews ;)
I recently bought a lot of Avon makeup and the eyeshadow quad is one of them.
Avon eyeshadow quad is available in 4 different shades. The shadow Quad I have is Romantic Mauves.
What AVON says about the Product
• Creamy smooth powder blends to a silk velvet finishing in luxurious living colour.
• Shade, contour and highlight, all-in-one!
• Dome shape for quicker colour pick up. With a bigger brush and wide mirror for extra room.
Price: Rs.499. Since it was on discount when I bought it, I got it for Rs.350.
They come in a classy black casing with AVON inscribed into it. The casing has a mirror inside. It comes with a dual sided sponge tip brush which is great for lining along the lower lash line. The brush would do a decent job if you are not carrying any other brushes. The back of the casing comes with instruction on the application.
• The 4 shades are named: Pink Slip, Mauved, Silver Plum, Gold Plum. The eyeshadows are powder eye shadows and have satin finish. The colors are great for everyday wear. They have a very smooth n slight shine to them and Gold Plum has a slight shimmer to it. But even then it is very subtle. The quad has shades of different intensities that can work well for a powerful plumish look. Also these colors look nice on Indian skin.
• The color pigmentation is nice. They are not crazy pigmented. The pigment is quite buildable. The swatches here are one or two swipes.
• The eye shadows are of good quality, there is very little fall out when you apply them. They are not chalky.
• The packaging is easy to carry around.
• The colors blend easily into the skin n into each other.
• I end up having oily eyelids after few hours, but on top of a base, it stayed really strong till upto 5 hrs.
• 4 good quality shades for 350(or even 499) is pretty nice.
The things I don’t like about this Avon Product
• The color and textureof the eyeshadow looks different in the book to what they actually are. This is what it looks on the website.
• The plum and mauve colors are too similar to each other and on applying could be hard to differentiate. Also in a way because of the same reason you cant get very dramatic.
Will I repurchase it? Yes, It’s good quality, great color for an awesome price. I am really happy with it. I plan on buying the brown shade in this now.
Rating: :-* :-* :-* :-*
HAVE YOU USED AVON EYESHADOW QUAD BEFORE? PLEASE RATE IN THE BOX BELOW: