Banana Beauty Benefits, Applications And Tips
Banana beauty benefits are many and varied. If eating bananas helps to keep different bodily problems away, application of this delicious fruit on your hair and skin can help you to keep a variety of beauty problems at bay.
Banana Beauty Benefits
Banana is extremely good for your hair and skin since it has natural moisturizing properties. Banana is rich in minerals and vitamins (Vitamin E, C, B and A) that help to promote healthy skin and hair recovery. It is a rich storehouse of potassium and natural oils that make banana an excellent emollient. Tryptophan is an amino acid, contained in bananas and this makes it perfect for beauty treatments.
Easy Banana Beauty Tips:
• If you want to moisturize your skin instantly, take a ripe banana and smash it. Apply the pulp on your skin and wait for fifteen to twenty minutes. Your skin will feel moisturized and soft.
• Mash a ripe banana till it becomes creamy. Apply it on your face and wait for fifteen minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water followed by cold water. Regular practice would prevent wrinkles.
• If your feet feel dry, application of banana pulp on the cracked and dry areas would help. Just wait for ten minutes after application and wash off alternately with trepid and cold water. Your feet become softer.
Banana Beauty Recipes And Applications On Skin:
• Sugar Scrub (for dry skin): Smash ripe banana and add sugar to it. Apply it on your skin and rub gently. While banana moisturizes dry skin, the sugar granules help to remove dead cells to reveal brighter skin.
• Strawberry Body Scrub: Cut a banana and a few strawberries in small pieces and place them in a bowl. Knead the pieces till the mixture becomes smooth and add two spoons of olive oil. Add three spoons of sugar. Apply it on your body and scrub gently. This exfoliant is gentle on your skin and this practice can be done once every week to get rid of dead skin cells.
•Lemon Face Pack (for oily skin): If you have an oily skin, add a spoon of milk and two spoons of lemon juice to smashed banana pulp. Apply the pack on your face to wait for twenty minutes. Wash with clean water.
•Honey Face Pack (for normal to dry skin): Take mashed banana and add a spoon of honey to it. Apply on your face and leave it on for fifteen minutes. Both banana and honey have natural moisturizing properties that hydrate dry skin and make your skin feel supple.
•Sandalwood Face Pack To Make Skin Glow: Mix one spoons of smashed banana with one spoon of sandalwood powder and honey. Apply it on your face to get glowing and young looking skin.
Banana Beauty Recipes And Applications On Hair:
Banana is very good for hair and scalp. It imparts luster to dull hair and rough hair becomes manageable. Regular application of banana is known to control dandruff and moisturize dry hair. It helps to soften hair and take care of damaged hair. Here are a few easy recipes you can make at home and try out for your hair:
•Avocado Hair Conditioner: Mix ripe banana with avocado and add coconut milk to the mixture. Apply it on your hair and wait for twenty minutes. The pack conditions damaged hair and makes hair soft.
•Yoghurt Pack (To Treat Hair Loss): Mix ripe banana pulp with yoghurt. Apply the smooth paste on your scalp and rinse with cool water after one hour. Shampoo as usual. This hair pack is known to reduce hair loss and improve the texture of your hair.
• Honey Pack (for dry hair): Mix three spoons of honey with ripe banana and apply it on your hair while it is still wet. Wait for half an hour and shampoo. This pack will increase the moisture content in your hair and your scalp will be soothed.
Also Read :
Health and Beauty Benefits of Orange
Health & Beauty Benefits of Papaya
Health and Beauty benefits of Coconut Oil
Health and Beauty Benefits of Olive Oil
Water: Health & Beauty Benefits
Aloe Vera: Beauty Benefits
Skin Benefits of Yogurt
Organic foods and Their Benefits
Health Benefits of Tea
Chamomile Tea and its Benefits
Ambika Pillai Hard Candy Nail Polish – Neon Orange
NYX Concealer in a Jar – Orange and Yellow Review
Orange Peel Off Face Mask Review-Everyuth Natural Golden Glow
Fake Tan: How to Avoid Orange, Yellow and Green