Biotique COCONUT MILK CREAM – Review
Recently I have observed a discoloration of my skin around the T zone area. I would hate to say this but have to admit this is mainly due to the scar marks left after acne. Many of the medications I have used in the past left my skin more irritated than before. Some were greasy and foul smelling as well. So while on my quest to find a suitable depigmentation cream I have come across the Boutiques’ Coconut Milk cream, as it is a herbal product, so I thought to give it a try. Brand Highlight:
- Contains no harmful chemicals.
- Formulated from organically grown pure plant extracts.
- Contains no synthetic fragrances or artificial preservatives.
- Biotique does not conduct cruel tests on animals.
- All made with naturally derived ingredients.
- All Biotique preparations are environmentally friendly and bio-degradable.
It is a Depigmentation and Skin Whitening Cream. It contains extracts of Coconut, Dandelion, Manjishta and natural oils that help in lightening skin blemishes and in depigmentation. Hydrates & even out the skin complexion Its Price: Rs 199/- for 65 grams. Bio COCONUT MILK CREAM Contains (ingredient list obtained from the pack I bought):
- Nariyal (Coco nucefera water) 3.0 %, – it helps to reduce scars and stretch marks
- Dudhal (Taraxcum officinale) 3.5%: – acts as an antioxidant.
- Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia): 2.1% – It is a wonderful rejuvenative to the complexion
- Nimba Kamla (Cirtus limonum) 0.5 %: – It is astringent and detoxifying in nature, and rejuvenates dull skin. Its antiseptic properties help in treating pimples and various skin disorders
- Badan tail (Prunus amygdalus) 2.0%: – It soothes inflamed skin, moisturizes and provides a healthy glow when used regularly.
- Cream base Q.S
This cream is basically a daily depigmentation cream that is specially formulated to protect the inner skin against melanin to give a more translucent looking skin tone & is meant for external use only. The product comes is a green colored tub, which is very easy to store & carry. I personally love the light coconut fragrance that it imparts & I am quite impressed with the quantity available. The cream itself is light, it easily gets absorbed into my skin but when applied, it turns to be a little greasy on my skin. May be this is due to my oily skin. So I tried using it as a night cream (worked as a skin repairing cream) for nearly a month – not only made my skin soft and smooth but my skin has also started looking young and beautiful. How to Use:
Apply to cleansed skin each morning and evening. Dot forehead, nose, chin and cheeks, then gently massage into the skin, concentrating on the areas to be lightened.
- It has reduced the dark spots and also the appearance of melanin pigmentation on my skin, which gave my skin a healthy glow.
- It is very creamy & moisturizing which made my skin very soft.
- It has even out my skin tone to a great extent.
- I did not notice a single break out after applying continuously for 1 month.
- This is not a Cosmetic Product. It has Therapeutic Properties & is made up of 100% botanical extracts.
- It contains no synthetic fragrances or artificial preservatives
- It is non acnegenic & dermatologist tested
- Only a little amount (25 paisa sized coin) is required to cover my entire face & neck, so this is going to last me for 1year. Also it comes with a self life of 3 years.
- It smells very natural just like coconut oil, which can be unpleasant to some people
- Suitable for all skin types
- It comes in sealed packs – with seals clearly stating do not purchase if broken
- As a bonus, it is very reasonably priced
- This is a little heavy and greasy in terms of moisturisation, so for people with oily skin, it is a strict no no, but can be used as a night cream.
- I would have preferred this in a tube. I have to dip my fingure every time to apply it. Also as the product gets used, it becomes more and more difficult to use. It gets stuck in my nails.
- There were no testers available at the store.
- No SPF content, so does not provide UVA & UVB protection. You have to use a separate sun block.
My rating: :-* :-*:-*:-*
Will I re-purchase? Actually I am not sure just because of its moisture content otherwise it is a great product to go with .I would recommend this for dry & normal skin. So all u gals out there, regardless young or old, if you really have trouble skin like uneven skin tone, I recommend that you to use this cream because it really helps and as it is an ayurvedic product, it has no side effects.
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- biotique coconut cream review