Not all of us are blessed with great skin. And everytime I see a celebrity walking on red carpet or posing for picture with that flawless velvety skin I must admit that I feel jealous with a capital ‘J.’
Don’t you wish you had that ever glowing complexion? Don’t you ask yourself how she gets her skin to be so absolutely perfect? Well if you do then read on to know what you must do to achieve that smooth celebrity skin.
Tips to get celebrity skin:
• Do not underestimate the power of cleansing, toning and moisturizing. Always use a mild cleanser on your face and then follow up with toner and moisturizer. Toners are meant to remove all remaining traces of oil, makeup and dirt. Always choose a mild and alcohol-free toner. Harsh toners dehydrate skin due to which skin may become oilier. Rosewater is the best natural toner. It helps to keep skin fresh and balances the pH levels. People with oily skin can use Witch Hazel as a toner. A moisturizer protects your skin from the harsh environment and keeps it looking soft and glowing. No matter what type of skin (dry, oily etc) you have, you need a moisturizer to pamper your skin. Always use a moisturizer according to your skin type.
• Exfoliate your face atleast once every week to get rid of dead skin cells. Try a mixture of sugar and extra virgin olive oil to make your skin smooth. Depending upon the condition of your skin you can also opt for non-surgical procedures such as chemical peels and microdermabrasion.
• Nourish your skin with vitamin C serum. Massage vitamin C into your face. You can buy it in liquid form in most health food stores.
• Treat fine lines and wrinkles. Massage coconut oil gently on to the skin using your fingertips. Repeat this every night before going to bed and you will soon find a youthful glow radiating out of your skin.
• Always wear sunscreen, even in winter, because skin–damaging UV rays are out there all year ’round. Try an oil–free “faces–only” sunblock or look for sunscreen in moisturizers and makeups.
• Eat a balanced diet and drink a lot of water daily.
• Last but not the least; don’t forget to catch up on your beauty sleep. Whenever possible try to sleep 7 hours a day.
Hope these tips will help you get that famous celebrity glow.
What do you do to pamper your skin?
Diet Secrets of Bollywood Celebrities
Bollywood Plastic Beauties
8 Bollywood Actresses who have Undergone Plastic Surgery
Top 10 Bollywood and Hollywood Plastic Surgery Disasters
How to Lose Weight in 4 Weeks- Diet Chart for Weight Loss
Pregnancy: Diet to Conceive a Baby Girl
Pregnancy Diet for Conceiving a Baby Boy
Bollywood Celebrities with Not-So-Perfect Teeth
Secretive Beauty Secrets of Bollywood Celebrities