By Mily Jain
This is my first review for IMBB. Today, I will be reviewing Chambor eye shadow trio in shade Mystic 85. Hope you will find the review useful.
6gms (2gms of each shade)
My Take on Chambor Eyeshadow Trio-85 Mystic:
Chambor products have always been very classy and sturdy at the same time. Let’s come straight to the product because Chambor doesn’t need any introduction.
The box is navy blue in color and has an intricate pattern with silver on the outside which gives it a very classy look. This box contains three eye shadow cakes and a dual ended applicator which has a big sponge tip on one end and small sponge tip at the other. The box also contains a mirror which makes it very easy to use this while travelling. All the three cakes have the Chambor rose logo on them but it starts to wear off when you start using the product.
The three colors included in the palette are darkest steel grey, a chocolate brown and a white gold shade. All these shades are perfect for the Indian skin tones and can be used individually to create different looks which makes this palette very versatile. The pigmentation is amazing and they stay for 4-5 hours if a primer is used.
The shades do not have shimmer but do not look plain matte as well. They have a pearly finish. The texture is very soft and blends easily. What I love about this palette is that it has a dark grey which can be used for smokey look, a dark brown which can be used for office makeup and a white gold color which can be an excellent highlighter also. The white color may look pure white on the first look but when applied on the skin, it gives a white gold tone which looks very natural.
Pros of Chambor Eyeshadow Trio-85 Mystic:
- A beautiful packaging which tempts you to buy it almost immediately.
- It is quite sturdy and is an excellent choice for travelling.
- Very good pigmentation and a descent staying power.
- Texture is neither too shimmery nor too matte but somewhere in between which makes it suitable to use this palette either ways.
- Just this box can transform you into a party girl or an office girl because the shades can be used individually or combined to give you nude or makeup look.
- The dual ended applicator can be quite useful because different areas of the eye need different sized applicators. The small sponge applicator can be used for the inner corner of the eyes with the white gold shade because lighter eyeshades on the inner corner of the eyes make your eyes look bigger and luminous.
- Suitable for Indian skin tones and easy to use.
Cons of Chambor Eyeshadow Trio-85 Mystic:
- Some product fall out during application.
This is the only con I could find out. Overall it’s a must have for Indian girls who do not like to keep individual eye shadows and brushes in their bags and have to frequently rush from an office to a party or a function. The colors are great, the staying power is great and ease of applying is great.
Will I buy Chambor Eyeshadow Trio-85 Mystic again?
Definitely yes. I do not keep many products in my bag but this is a constant in my bag since its all what you need for making up your eyes. Apply kohl and you are good to go.
Chambor Eye Shadow Trio – Glowing Earth
Chambor Eye Shadow Trio (Bronze)
Chambor Beauty Sponges
Chambor Silk Touch Lipstick No 610 Silk Pop Review, Photos,Swatches
Chambor Smooth-On Liquid Eyeliner
Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick- 14 Shades Review, Swatches
Chambor Dazzle Eye Liner Pencils: Dazzle Purple and Dazzle Teal
Chambor Eye Contour Pencil Kohl
Bourjois Effet Lumiere Golden Eyeshadow Trio
Wet ‘n’ Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio
NYX Eyeshadow Trio in Copper/ Rust/ Bronze
10 Tips for Glowing Skin from Kitchen Shelf
Glowing Skin Home Remedies
MUA Professional Heaven and Earth Eyeshadow Palette
The Body Shop Earth Lovers Shower Gel Pear & Lemongrass
Lakme Earth Rose Blush Trio
MAC Humid Dupe : Red Earth Illusion Lights Mystic Garden Eyeshadow