Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow Murano
Product Description Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow :
- Four eye shadows in one compact. Coordinated quartet of shades in wet/dry formula.
- Shade combinations ranging from matte to frost to satin for multiple looks, contrasting or complementary.
- Apply dry for subtle shadowing. Slightly moistened applicator gives a more intense shade.
- Organic polymer derivatives ensure smudge-proof long wear, particularly in high temperature or humidity.
- Dermatologist tested. Ophthalmologist tested. Safe for contact lens wearers.
- For a soft, natural look, use a single shade with graduated intensity. For a more sophisticated look, apply lighter shade from lashes to brow, medium shade on the lid, medium-dark shade in the crease and deepest shade to outer corner of lid. – Bergdorf Goodman
Price : Rs 2900
Chanel Eyeshadow quad comes in a black velvet pouch, just like all other Chanel products.
The interlocked Chanel C in white is engraved on the black scratch-proof casing of quad. The packaging is quite simple and classy.
Shades Available : Enigma, Dunes, Kaska Beige, Mystic Eyes, Nymphea, Spice, Demure, Winter Nights, Smoky Eyes, Reflect De Ombres,
I have a quad called 16 Murano. There are 3 greens of different gradients in the quad and a fresh shimmery pink colour for highlighting .
- The light green is a frosty light greyish green,
- The medium green is a satiny medium toned greyish green
- The dark green is a black based eyeshadow with teal green shimmer.
- The pink is a light pink shimmery colour. Best for highlighting.
All the 4 Eyeshadow in the Chanel Quad are buildable. Pink being the lightest needs a bit of work to show up. It shows as a a light wash of colour, which I like. I cannot carry of pinks on my eyes. This being so sheer just gives a light wash of colour without making my eyes look pinky or ill.The darkest teal green is the prettiest in the Murano Quad.
The swatches that you see below are two swipes of colour but the pink needed 4 to 5 swipes for it to show.
I have mostly worn Murano during evening for good 5-6 hours and the colours don’t budge, crease or fade out. I do apply an eye shadow primer but even after hours the colours look fresh and nice on eyes.There is little or no fall oout while applying eyeshadows.
I personally think that Murano cannot be worn easily by most women with brown complexions. All the 4 colours belong to a cool family.So you might have to mix and match the shades with other colours to get some warmth on your eyes.
You may do a soft day time look with this or a full on smokey eye with Murano. It does justice to both the looks.
The only thing that I don’ like about these eye shadows is that they are quite powdery so they kind of make a mess around the quad after every application.
And here is the step by step tutorial of look I generally do with the Chanel Murano Eye Shadow Quad:
- Step 1 : Apply Eyeshadow base
- Step 2: Line your upper lash line with a soft black pencil. You don’t have to perfect with the application because we are going to smudge it.
- Step 3: Take the darkest green colour form the Murano Quad and go over the black liner while smudging it softly. Create the outer V with the same dark teal eyeshadow.
- Step 4: Take a flat brush and apply the darkest shade in the outer third of the eye.
- Step 5: Mix the lighter and the medium shade on a brush and fill the inner 2.3 rd of the eye.
- Step 6:Take the dark eye shadow and apply it on the lower lash line connecting it with the outer V of the eye lid. Keep the dark colour only on the outer corner. Then take the lighter shade and apply it on the inner coner till the middle of the lower lash line.
- Step 7: Apply the pink highlighter on your brow bone.
- Step 8: Curl your lashes and apply mascara. Voila! 🙂
Here is the final look.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-*:-*:-*
Have you used Chanel Murano Eyeshadow Quad. Please rate in the box below.
Note : The product shown in this entry was sent by the company for consideration.