COPPER EYE in 5 minutes (tutorial)
This is a very easy eye makeup that can be done when you are in a hurry. The steps are few, short and simple.
For this, the ammunitions you need are:
- Primer /base– I don’t need it now
- Golden eye shadow – I will be using the Lakme Peacock Eye Quatret
- Copper eye shadow – I will be using the Lakme Peacock Eye Quatret
- Black eye liner – I will be using Lakme Insta Liner
- Copper eye liner – I will be using Avon Simply Pretty MLE 04 Copper
- Mascara, lash curler etc to accessorise the look
Now put the primer/base as required
Line the lower lashes with black
Dust the gold shadow from the inside corner of the upper eye lid to a little more than half of the total length of the lid.
Dust the copper shadow from the outside corner of the upper eye lid to a little more than half of the total length of the lid such that a portion of the gold shadow and the copper shadow overlap. Blend this part very gently with your finger tip
Now line the upper lash line with the copper liner.
Apply mascara and/or curl your lashes, and you are ready to run the show!