I came to know about this product few months ago, when I saw it while strolling through the cosmetics department of a store. I was already fighting with extreme dryness of skin thus gave it a try.
Dabur Gulabari Moisturising Cold Cream with natural rose extracts derives its goodness from Dabur Gulabari Rose Water. It is enriched with natural rose oil and key actives, which gently work on your skin, giving it a rose like glow.
Regular use of Dabur Gulabari Moisturising Cold Cream helps your skin in three ways:
Maintains Moisture Balance – Rose oil and glycerin help maintain the skin hydration balance, giving it a soft and supple look without leaving it oily
Protects Skin – Provitamin E helps protect your skin against skin damaging elements, leaving it soft and untouched
Gives Radiant Glow – Natural rose extracts help remove dryness and dullness, giving your skin a rose-like radiance
Glycerine, Sesame Oil, Sodium PCA, Provitamin E, Rose Oil, Rose Extract
Before reading this review, I will like to give you a word of caution that this product is a COLD cream. Please keep that in mind before proceeding any further. My facial skin tends to get oily during summer season and very dry during winters. But overall, I have dry skin type.The first time I applied this cream onto my face, the best thing I liked about it was its fragrance! It is way too refreshing and one feels like as if you are surrounded by the roses. Soon after application of this product, my skin felt soft and lively. It can be applied to your face, hands, elbows, neck etc., it is not only a facial cream. Besides that, I was least bothered about any side effects as it is made up of natural extracts which is again a good thing for those scared of too much chemicals.
The packaging looked cute, with pretty pink on its cover. The product itself has a pinkish tinge which I liked (because I find this colour very feminine). Besides that, the product can be very easily applied onto your skin and it takes very lesser amount which can be easily spread or massaged on the body parts.However, since it is a cold cream, I will surely recommend using it during winters only but however, in case you have way too dry skin, then it’s a good moisturizer. It definitely works for 8-9 hours at a stretch, after which you need to reapply! It is cost effective and safe to use.
Pros of Dabur Gulabari Saffron and Turmeric Cold Cream:
1) It really made my skin soft and alive.
2) I like the rose like smell of this product which is very pleasant. But, It can be problem for those who are allergic to extreme fragrances.
3) It also moisturizes the skin very well.
4) It has the revitalizing capacity to turn a dull skin to a fresher and shiny looking one due to rose extracts.
5) It has lasting effect till 8-9 hours minimum, depending upon your skin type.
6) It is made up of natural extracts thus safe to use.
7) It is easy on pocket! A cost effective way to control dryness.
Cons of Dabur Gulabari Saffron and Turmeric Cold Cream:
1) It can make your skin look a bit greasy. But in case you have dry skin, I believe it will be fully absorbed.
2) The extremely pleasant fragrance can be a bit of problem for those who do not like rose like-smell. But it is in fact a benefit for me because the fragrance is very much appealing to me.
3) The packaging of the product is cute but somewhat unhygienic as it has got a very broad mouth which after opening may get contaminated in case you insert dirty fingers into the product container.
And I will definitely recommend buying this product if you have a problem of skin dryness because it is a natural solution to say goodbye to itchiness of the dry skin.
Dabur Gulabari Pearl Fairness Moisturizer-Review
Rose Water- Dabur Gulabari, Fab India
Dabur Gulabari Moisturising Cold Cream
Dabur Gulabari Moisturizing Lotion Review
Yardley Skin Radiance Moisturizing Body Lotion – Sandalwood
Banjara’s Neem Fairness Cream Review
Banjara’s Multani with Saffron Face Pack
Turmeric Skin Care Benefits: Top Five Indian Beauty Secrets
Homemade Turmeric Face Pack for Skin
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- dabur gulabari saffron and turmeric cold cream