How are you doing?
Most of you who read my outfit posts know that I use this product every time on my face. This product was used by my room-mate and she advised me to try this one. Once I tried, there was no looking back. It has been over a year I have been using this and I find absolutely no flaws in it.
• Dabur Uveda Complete Fairness Cream is made from the totally natural ingredients, this cream helps lighten your skin tone and improved skin texture
• It imbibes the goodness of Javetri and Kasturimanjal, along with Raktachandan to help your skin retain moisture and maintain its softness
• The widely-acknowledged benefits of Kesar reduce dark spots.
Key ingredients: extracts of javetri,kasturimanjal, kesar and shunthi, glycerine, OMC, MBBT.
How do the ayurvedic ingredients work?
• Kasturimanjal, along with other ingredients, helps in lightning the skin tone from within.
• Javetri, helps in lightening spots and blemishes from within.
• Kesar is a natural ingredient that helps give skin an even tone.
• Shunthi helps give softness to the skin.
INR 115 for 30grams
Directions for use:
• Apply dabur uveda complete fairness cream after washing your face with dabur uveda face wash.
• Gently massage the cream in circular movement from the center of the face to the cheeks upward and in the neck from bottom upward.
• With every use your skin will look fair, even toned and glowing.
• For best results, use twice a day.
It comes in a tub like packing which is not considered hygienic but this is the first thing I apply on my face and I make sure I wash my hands before so it is okay for me.
Well, I do not use this for any fairness benefit, nor do I believe in the claims of fairness creams. It works for me as a moisturiser plus sunscreen. I wash my face with Dabur uveda face wash for dry skin and apply this once in the morning and every time before going out. It hydrates my skin well and leaves a dewy kind of effect. This dewy effect is one of the main reasons why I love it. It evens out my skin and makes it look radiant. No other sunscreen or cream gives me such evened out or glowy effect. Some people thought it gives coverage, after seeing my outfits posts but it does not. It is just as tinted as a sunscreen is. I do not feel the need of a foundation/concealer most of the times, so I do not use it.
The amount on each application differs for me as my skin throws different tantrums each day I mean the days I feel my skin to be extra dry, I apply it more and vice versa. I do not think this will suit oily skinned beauties because I use it for hydration purpose and it works very well for that. This is my third tub and I have felt that it has really evened out my skin and keeps it soft and radiant all the time. Also, it works great on the sunscreen part. I have walked out in the sun sometimes but hopefully did not get any tanning. I do not have blemishes, so cannot comment on that. It has a mild sweet fragrance like one of a kesar containing ayurvedic cream, which is pleasing to me.
Moreover, since most of the ingredients it contains are ayurvedic, it gives me a feeling of not harming my face with the harsh chemicals. I cannot try each and every thing on my skin; this cream has treated me well ever since I have started using it, so I will stick to this only. I have already kept two tubs for backup – I love it to that extent.
Pros of Dabur Uveda Complete Fairness Cream:
• Great cream for hydration both in summers and winters especially for dry skinned beauties.
• Ayurvedic ingredients.
• SPF 20 works just fine as a sunscreen.
• Nice mild fragrance.
• Evens out skin.
• Gives that dewy/glowy effect.
• 30 gram tub goes along way. Two tubs lasted for around 10-11 months even when I use it daily.
• Easily available.
• Oily skinned beauties may not find it as beneficial.
Will I repurchase/ recommend Dabur Uveda Complete Fairness Cream?
A big yes!
5/5 for dry skinned girls.
Take care everyone!
Dabur Uveda Clarifying Face Wash Review
Dabur Uveda Review
Dabur Uveda Complete Repair 5 Face Mask
Dabur Uveda Clarifying Face Mask For Oily and Sensitive Skin Review
Dabur Uveda Face Scrub Review
Himalaya Herbals Clarifying Fairness Face Wash with Saffron Mint Review
avon Anew 360 White Clarifying Cleanser Review
Truth About Fairness Creams
Lakme Clean Up Face Wash Fresh Fairness with Vitabeads Review
Dabur Gulabari Pearl Fairness Moisturizer-Review
Garnier Wrinkle Lift Anti-Ageing Cream
Olay Age Protect Anti-Ageing Cream
VLCC Anti Wrinkle Night Cream
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- dabur uveda complete fairness cream
- fairness cream dry skin