Wishing all of you a very Happy Easter.
• Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel
• MAC Prep + Prime (Primer)
• Revlon Photo Ready Compact MakeUp (Shell)
• Lakme Perfect Radiance Multi-Mineral Skin Lightening Powder (Rose Fair)
• Make Up Forever HD Blush No. 6 (as base blush)
• NARS Orgasm Blush (applied with a light hand)
• Inglot AMC Face and Body Illuminator No. 64 (applied high on the cheekbones)
• MAC Paint Pot (Soft Ochre)
• Lakme Nine to Five Intense Shine Eyeliner (Black)
• Chambor Smooth-On Eye Liner (Army Green)
• MAC Technakohl Liner (Graph Black)
• MAC Eyeshadow (Jest)
• Clinique Instant Lift for Brows (02 Soft Brown)
• Lakme Lash Artist Mascara
(Lined my upper lash line very, very finely with the Lakme 9 to 5 eyeliner, as close as possible to the lashes. Above this very fine black line, applied the Chambor Smooth-On eyeliner in a slightly thicker line. Applied MAC Jest eyeshadow all over the lids upto the browbone. Lined my lower lash line with MAC Technakohl eyeliner Graph Black. Used Clinique Instant Lift for Brows on my eyebrows. It’s a double-ended eyebrow pencil and highlighter pencil. Applied the highlighter end of this brow pencil just below my eyebrow arch. It gives an instant ‘lift’ to the brow area. Finished off the eye look with 2 coats of Lakme Lash Artist Mascara).
• L’oreal Infallible Lip Liner (715 Unlimited Brown)
• NYX Diamond Sparkle lipstick (Sparkling Red)
Please let me know if you would like to see swatches of any of the above products. (Sorry, did not get a chance to click pics of the products).
(Please excuse any zits you see – my punishment for trying out a heavy night cream!!).
Matte Makeup Look for Your Face, Eyes and Lips
Dark Green Copper Eye Makeup Look
5 Minute Everyday Eye Makeup Look Tutorial
Bad Maybelline Makeover Experience & Makeup Look
Copper & Brown Makeup Look Photo Tutorial