Hello Beautiful Ladies,
Oily skin demands thorough cleansing without being dried out. We have combined a proven blend of botanical extracts, plus witch hazel and glycerin to create a perfectly balanced cleanser that’s effective yet mild. Our hardworking, oil-free foaming cleanser helps minimize the look of pores while providing optimum hydration (yes, even oily skin needs some) and leaves your skin feeling clean, energized and glowing. Dermatologist and clinically tested.
- Best for oily skin.
- Witch Hazel: Provides astringent properties to help tone your skin and reduce the look of pores.
- Sage and Rosemary Extracts: Mild, yet effective cleansing system that soothes your skin. Both extracts are skin conditioning.
- Glycerin: Provides optimum hydration to replenish and revitalize your skin’s appearance and prevent harmful stripping of the skin.
Application and Uses:
- Massage onto wet face. Work into lather. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Follow with Visible Difference Oil-Free Toner.
- As always, you will get best results if this is part of a consistent, daily Visible Difference essential regimen: 1) Cleanse 2) Tone 3) Treat 4) Moisturize.
Rs. 1390 for 125 ml.
My Experience with Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Oil Free Cleanser:
This oil-free cleanser is meant especially for oily, acne-prone skin. I have already reviewed the toner and the moisturizer in the past from the same range and I really loved them. This cleanser is creamy and gel based, which feels quite light on the skin and washes off without leaving any slippery feeling. It smells somehow like strong spa scent which is quite strong, but tolerable for me. The problem I faced with cleansers meant for oily skin is that they dry out my skin. This cleanser does not dry out my skin, it foams up the skin, leaving it touchably soft and without stripping moisture.
Coming to the claims, it is a gentle, oil-free cleanser, but it does not minimize the size of pores for which I actually purchased this. I don’t have big pores, but oily skin tends to produce more oil compared to any other skin type, so I want something for my pores and another drawback is that it contains all types of parabens, so using parabens on a daily basis is not a great idea. Overall, it is a gentle oil-free cleanser. If you are using proper skin regimen, it works great, but I am more into natural products, so I will skip this next time. I somehow finally finished up the product and I am not going to buy this next time.
Pros of Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Oil Free Cleanser:
- Leaves skin clear and soft.
- Dermatologist and clinically tested, non-comedogenic.
- Gentle oil-free cleanser.
- Does not dry out the skin.
Cons of Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Oil Free Cleanser:
- Does not reduce pore size.
- Not a fan of the smell.
- Contains parabens.
Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Oil-Free Lotion
Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Cream
Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Skin Balancing Toner
Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Skin Protectant
Elizabeth Arden’s Red Door Eau De Toilette Spray
Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Intense Eau De Parfum
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Sun Defense for Face SPF 50
Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Lipstick
Sunflowers Elizabeth Arden Eau De Toilette
Elizabeth Arden High Shine Lip Gloss
Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Maximum Coverage Concealer
NEUTROGENA Combination Skin Oil-Free Moisture
Garnier Light Oil Free Moisturizer
Acnemoist – Oil Free Moisturiser for Acne Prone Skin
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Moisturizer
Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser
Aroma Magic Turmeric Cleanser
MAC Brush Cleanser
L’Oreal Paris Youth Code Foaming Gel Cleanser
L’Occitane Foaming Rice Cleanser
Olay Natural White Foaming Cleanser
Kama Ayurveda Rose Jasmine Facial Cleanser
Lakme Gentle and Soft Deep Pore Cleanser
Forest Essentials Mashobra Honey and Vanilla Hair Cleanser