Hello Everyone; Hope you all are enjoying sizzling winters. As you all know I’m more into natural products these days but besides that I’m also using Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Range for Oily skin, I purchased the whole range on my last visit from Delhi. I’m following the CTM routine from this range at day time. So today I’m going to review Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Skin Balancing Toner.
Claims: If you have oily skin, a great toner is a key step in your daily regimen because it helps absorb excess oil and relieve clogged pores. Ours gets the job done without stripping vital moisture so skin is left feeling deeply clean with a matte finish.
• Oil Absorbing Powders: Provides your skin with a matte finish and helps absorb surface oils.
• Retinyl Linoleate: An exclusive retinol derivative that gently and effectively retexturizes your skin, improves skin tone and skin clarity, and helps repair the appearance of sun damage. Your skin is left firmer and smoother looking.
• Carrot, Lemon and Rosemary Extracts: Skin soothing botanicals calm and refresh skin.
• Witch Hazel: Provides astringent properties to help tone your skin and reduce the look of pores.
• Licorice Extract: Soothing botanical extract
Price: Rs 1390 for 200ml
My Take on Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Skin Balancing Toner
This toner comes in a Lucent Sturdier Plastic Glass with a big pouring hole; the texture of the toner is like mixing milk and water with equal quantity; it smells like spa scent. This is the best toner I used so far as many toners give me breakouts even the forest essentials Panchpush, this toner does its job so wonderfully that I’m in love with this. As it is oil free this toner is perfect for my oily skin as oily skin also need hydration this toner gives proper hydration to my skin. This toner leaves my skin fully matte without drying out my face; it also contains witch hazel which helps in minimizing pores. This toner gently removes impurities from skin without disturbing the skin oil balance. Use this toner with a cotton pad and you will be shocked after looking at the amount of dirt it removes from your skin even the makeup which is left after cleansing, I was really surprised after looking at my cotton pad. It leaves my face feeling clean, refreshed, smooth, hydrated and mattified. After using this product for more than five weeks all I can say is this minimize the pores, balance oil control and I can’t see oil on my face even for a single hour this keeps my face oil free all day. For me this is definitely a thumbs up product. The thing I dislike about the product is it has a big pouring hole so you have to be careful while applying it, the price of the product is too high.
Pros of Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Skin Balancing Toner
• Balance Oil Control
• Minimize the size of pores
• Give proper hydration to skin.
• Gently removes impurities from skin.
• Gives a clean, smooth and matte finish skin.
• Doesn’t break me out.
Cons of Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Skin Balancing Toner
• Comes with a big pouring hole.
IMBB RATING: 4.5/5