Elle 18 Kajal, Review, Photos, Swatches
Since I had got all the products from the New Elle 18 Color Bombs range I thought may be I would get the complete range. At first I did not but the kajal. But then, on a second thought I wanted to have the complete range. So I got hold of this one too. I told you that I’m not much of a kajal person. But then, this one did not disappoint me at all. I would not keep talking of everything else under the sun but would straight way get into the review which is the main part you are looking for. Here it goes,
The packaging looks exactly like the lipstick. In fact one shop had only the kajals and not the lipsticks. I pointed at the kajal and asked me to show the ‘lipstick’ 😛
Here, it looks exactly like the Himalaya or the Much raved about Lotus Kajal.
A closer look of the tip,
Price: 65 INr
Shelf-life: 30 months
Composition: not mentioned. But it says that it contains almonds.
What the company claims: Nothing
The pros of Elle 18 Kajal
- As with all Elle 18 products ,it is quite cheap.
- It is quite dark.
- It is also a bit shiniy like the lakme Black satin Kajal. In order to show yopu I quickly put it on and here is a picture. It will come later.
- It did not smudge much on my eyes. Any kajal always horribly streaks and seeps down my eyes giving me dark kajal circles. But this one stayed out for about 2 hours. So. It is a good purchase for me and I will wear it regularly now on.
The cons of Elle 18 Kajal
- It is a big cone. I would have preferred it in a pencil. Because when the tip goes down I wonder how I would put it on my eyes such thick base. Again throwing out is not an option because the base has quite a lot. Perhaps I would use a brush then. ( my Vega lip-brush also does a good job foe lining eyes).
- I saw a very light crust. May be because the temperature has dropped down, the oily things in it has become separated. The cast looks the same as a lipstick often looks in winter
Do I recommend? Yes. As per my experience, this one smudged very little compared to my experience of other regular kajals. So, you might give this a try.
On my eye
( I did not apply any primer or anything, not even a mascara even though I ought to. (a cardinal sin in makeup). I hurried to take the snap.
Shall I repurchase Elle 18 Kajal? I would, when I have finished the other smudgy kajal which were misses for me. But yes, if it was the only kajal I had possessed I would definitely buy it again.
Rating : :-* :-* :-* + 0.5
Have you used Elle 18 Kajal? Please rate in the box below