To balance out mu freakishly large eyeshadow collection, I went out at bought 3 lipsticks.1 lakme lipstick and 2 elle18 lippies. I bought it in 2 shades 011 Rose Dew and 050 Pinked Power. I am planning on buying more of these, I don’t know what it is, but it just has that draw –like nail polish that make you want to buy more and more-maybe it is because of the price. Rose Dew doesn’t really suit me that much, but pinked power suits me to the T. THE GOOD:
- I love the colors-Rose dew is a pale pink with silvery sparkles that gives a frost finish and pinked power is a darker pink with a kind of a violet undertone I guess when swatching but it becomes a true pink on application. There is also a white lip balm like thingie in the middle which will lighten up the color too.
[Rose dew-lipstick,info and swatch]
- The smell is pleasant-like a raspberry scent which I like. But some may find it way too similar to the smell of cough syrup.
- The best part yet-Rs 48.50/-Oh Yeah Baby!!
- It is really small [4.3 mL] but I find its size cute and you can fit in the small pocket inside the pocket in your jeans and definitely in your money purse too. But you get more amount than you pay for.
- It is very moisturizing for me.[I don’t have much of chapped lips even in winter-thank god!]It has a smooth finish [Rose dew is frosty and pinked power is satiny],but you can blot lightly with a tissue to get a matte/stained look.
- I love the naming of the lippies!!
- It doesn’t last for that long,1-2 hours tops and it doesn’t withstand eating at all.
- I HATE the packaging.[see-picture]It is made of plastic in a weird color I don’t even know how to define and where the cap meets the tube there are these silver marking that looks cheap and also the way they have put a piece of protruding square plastic piece to write the brand name looks cheap too.
What is my feeling about it?
I really like it. In fact, I am going to go out and buy many other shades of it. This is one of those you can stock up on and not feel guilty about because it so cheap.
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- Elle 18 lipsticks
- elle 18 lipstick shade card