Estee Lauder Pure Color Long lasting Lipstick Raspberry Review, Swatch. FOTD
Pure impact. Pure luxury. Pure emotion. Pure Color.
Lead a Colorful Life
Intense, long-wearing color creates maximum impact.
High fashion shades with medium-to full coverage.
Luxurious formula pampers, comforts with Vitamins C and E plus natural moisturizers.
Delicately fragranced with a delectable fresh fig scent.
Price: Rs 1,575
I have used Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick in Pink Parafait before (review HERE) but this range has such awesome selection of colors that I had to pick atleast one bright shade for myself.
Raspberry 56 was an instant love. It is a cool toned hot pink color with slightly blue/ purple undertones. I applied it and one swipe of color was super pigmented. And the color instantly made my tired looking face look fresh. I had never been so comfortable wearing such a bright color but this one is one shade that i just can’t stop myself from wearing everyday now. :p
Texture wise both pink parafait and Raspberry are the same. I’d wrap it up quickly for you.
- Superbly pigmented. One swipe of color is all your need to get the full coverage.
- It is very creamy so if you apply a lot of it, it tends to settle in your fine lines. I suggest that you apply it and blot it. Thiss ay it worked better for me than applying on its own. I also suggest that you go easy with a gloss on top of it. It was moving a bit around the edges of my lips when I applied gloss on top of it. If you still just HAVE to apply the gloss, I suggest that you take the gloss on the tip of your index finger and dab it just on the centre of your lower lip.
- StayIng Power : 8+ hours. Amazing staying power. The color tends to fade after 4 hours but the stain stays evenly on lips. It’s awesome. In fact I find it difficult to remove at night. it does not come off with a cleansing milk. You have to use an eye and lip makeup remover to get rid of it completely from your lips.
- It feels light on lips, gives a nice creamy look to lips for around 3-4 hours and it is comfortable to wear. it is not overly moisturizing or overly drying. I would still suggest that you wear a lip balm underneath.
- Has slight fruity fragrance but no taste.
- Does not bleed or smear. It stays where it is meant to stay.
- This also becomes almost 80% transfer proof after 8-10 minutes of application.
- Unfortunately I didn’t find this shade listed on Estee Lauder’s website.
And this is how it looks on me :
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : 4.5/5
Also Read :
Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick Pink Parfait Review, FOTD
Estee Lauder Pure Color Lip Gloss Twilight Petal Review, Photos, Swatches
Estee Lauder Pure Color Lip Gloss Star Ruby Review, Photos
Estee Lauder Pure Color Blue Dahlia Collection Fall 2010