Faces Cosmetics Creme Matte Lip Gloss Peach Pink Review
I have no idea why I takes ages to review faces Cosmetics products. I took these photos 2-3 days back but still didn’t do the review. Today morning i thought I’d do the review, I forgot to carry the lip cream with me . There is definitely some jinx that I need to break.
I have been using faces Cosmetics Lip Cream for more than a month. Here is the review.
- Made from Flex form complex which immediately defines and smoothens the lip
- It is easy to apply, offers complete color coverage and helps keep lips soft and shiny forever.
- Dermatologically tested.
Price : Rs 399
Before I start the review, I feel that not many women work with Faces Cosmetics.I think it’s mostly a company run by men. Two things to consider :
- It is a matte lip cream, so it cannot keep your lips shiny forever. (as per the claim).
- The full name of the product is Faces Creme Matte Lip Gloss . Well either it would be a matte lip creme or a lip gloss. Now it cannot be a gloss because gloss means something that adds shine.
Anyway the product is good so let’s see.
What I like about Faces Creme Matte Lip Gloss
- I picked up the shade 05 Peach pink. Peach pink is a blue based pink with a slight peachy tone to it. The shade would suit mostly fair to medium complexion. I really like the shade. It’s a good colour for everyday wear.
- The formula is quite buttery / creamy. It glides on your lips smoothly. I just have to smooth out the colour with my fingers once I have applied it. Since the product itself is quite think, it may look streaky sometimes .
- I love the pigmentation of this lip cream. It is completely opaque and just one swipe of colour is all I need for my lips.
- The staying power is quite nice. I apply it, it sets after a few minutes and then it stays on my lips for average of 4 hours and sometimes even longer, depending on what I eat. Also, once it sets it does not smudge or smear.
- It is non transferable. I love how it leaves no stains on my glasses and straws.
- The packaging is quite simple but nice. It comes in a sleek transparent plastic tube with a black cap. Easy to store and easy to locate.
- Although the product is quite long staying but it is not overly drying. I definitely have to apply a lip balm underneath this but it keeps my lips in a comfortable state.
What I don’t like about Faces Creme matte Lip gloss :
- It has a slight caramely fragrance to it, which I don’t like. It kinda disappears after a few seconds but I really don’t like it.
- I am not a big fan of how it fades. it kinda gets patchy on my lips and then I HAVE to retouch it up.
- It may accentuate the fine lines of your lips
- The shade selection is quite limited. I think there are only 4-5 shades to choose from.
Overall, I really like this lip cream or any lip cream in general. I love the staying power. I love the soft matte effect. I like the packaging. And I like the colour.
If you are someone who loves glosses or creamy products, don’t pick this up. If you suffer from dry or chapped lips, skip this.
And this is how peach pink looks one me.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-* :-*
Have you used Faces Creme Matte Lip Gloss ? Please rate in the box below.
Also Read :
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Antwerp, Addis Ababa Photos, Swatches
NYX Lip Cream Addis Ababa Review, Swatch, FOTD
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Antwerp Review, FOTD
Faces Cosmetics Sparkle Dust (Wild) Review
Faces Moisture Rich Lipstick Review