Firm breasts add to the sex appeal of a woman. But like every other body part breasts too need care and attention. Deprive them of your attention and you will notice what is called breast sagging.
Though it is a completely natural process and every woman faces this physical change at some point or another in her life. But as I was saying earlier, in the lack of adequate care breast sagging can start at any age. As, it is our skin elasticity and ligaments that determine sagging for us.
Causes of sagging breasts:
• Childbirth and breastfeeding: The milk glands are developed and enlarged to produce milk during Childbirth and breastfeeding. When this process stops, breasts return to their normal size. It is during this process i.e. of returning to its prior shape, it looses its natural firmness.
• Gravitational pull: Breast mass affects the gravitational pull. The greater the mass, the greater the force of gravity, and less firm breasts.
• Diseases: Some diseases such as tuberculosis or breast cancer could result in a loose or fall. This is because the viruses that destroy malignant cells and organs.
• Poor nutrition: Consumption of nutritious food is more useful to tighten the skin. Lack of adequate nutrition is also responsible for sagging breasts.
• Wearing wrong bras: Wearing a bra that is too small, too tight, or made with ingredients not good, can cause sagging breast.
• Age factor: As you age, your body’s elastin fibers, which keep the skin from drooping, and collagen fibers, which give tissue strength and flexibility, decrease.
• Menopause: During menopause the glands inside our breasts reduce in size which gives them the dropping appearance.
Sagging breasts cure/ prevention:
• Eat a healthy diet: Keep your diet rich essential fats, carbohydrates, calcium, vitamins and minerals. Proteins are especially necessary in toning the muscles and keeping them firm. Vegetables like onion, garlic, broccoli, carrots, cabbage, tomatoes, and cauliflower are very helpful in keeping firmer breasts.
• Replace your standard cooking oil with virgin olive oil for firmer breasts.
• Wear a perfect size bra.
• Avoid or at least reduce the consumption of nicotine, caffeine and carbonated drinks to keep breasts firmer.
• Breast exercises and massages are also very effective ways to deal with sagging breasts. Daily massage your breasts with aloe vera gel or almond oil for about 10 minutes it in upward motion. It will improve blood circulation and will give your breasts a better shape.
• Mix together 1 tbsp yogurt, 1 tbsp Vitamin E oil and an egg. Massage this mixture and let it stay for 25-30 minutes. It is a great mask for firming your breasts.
• Avoid dieting as breasts sag when someone loses more weight in short span of time.
• Breast lift surgery: Not many cosmetic treatments are available to treat sagging breasts. Breast lift surgery firms the breast by tightening the nearby tissues of the breast. But, like all the other surgeries it has some side-effects too.
Exercises to firm sagging breasts:
• Push Ups: Lie on your stomach on a flat surface. Bend your knees and cross your ankles. Place your palms on the floor (parallel to your shoulders) with your elbows bent. Raise your body on palms keeping your ankles crossed. While coming down don’t touch your chest on floor. Repeat this exercise for 10 times in 2 sets with another exercise in between.
• Chest Press: Lie on your back and place a 1- to 2-lb. weight in each hand. Push the dumbbells in both hands away from your chest until your arms are straight, lower the weights back down until they are a few inches away from your chest. Do three sets of 10 reps.
• Dumbbell Fly: This exercise builds up the pectoral muscles in the chest. Lie on the floor holding light weight in each hand with palms facing up. Extend the arms straight out to the sides and lift each weight so that they meet in the middle above the head. Lower the weights back to the floor and repeat 12 times.
• Slowly raise your arms as high as you can. Then, join your palms above the head. Push your arms in the upward direction as much as you can. Stay in this position for as long as you can. Repeating this as many times as you can for 15 minutes daily will tone up the sides of your breasts.
Tender Breasts: Causes and Cures of Breast Tenderness
Fibroadenoma – Symptoms, Causes, Treatment
How to Choose Dresses for Women with Big Breasts
How to Choose the Right Bra
How to Choose the Right Undergarments for Women
20 Different Types of Bra
Breast Cancer Self Examination of Breasts
How to Firm your Breasts
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- home remedy for saggy breast