I’ve been experiencing some bad dandruff since mid 2012. I always had oily hair, I know how to handle oily hair, dandruff is a whole new world for me. I did the first thing any internet addict does, I googled ‘Top shampoos for dandruff’. Total Beauty listed 8 of the best dandruff shampoos. Garnier’s was number 8. I thought, how bad could it be? It did make the Top 8 list after all. I was so wrong.
Rs. 70 for 100 ml.
- Ingredients include Zinc Pyrithione (used to treat dandruff. Studies show that it has also proven to decrease hair shedding)
- Travel friendly
- A very honest product. Does exactly what it claims. Effective against dandruff from the 1st wash with active fruit concentrate.
- It is not effective after the first wash.
- Does not get rid of dandruff
- Does not smell good
- Uses a harsh detergent
- Dries out scalp
- Expensive for such a small quantity of product
Swatch: Ultimate verdict: A horrible product that you would be better without. Don’t buy it. Warn your mothers, daughters, sisters, and friends. I do not recommend this at all. Score: 1/5 (one point for being so very ‘honest’)
Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Fortifying Shampoo
How To Make Hair Silky
Lancome Teint Idole Silky Mat
Livon Silky Potion
L’Oreal Professionnel Play Ball Silky Sunrise Serum Spray
Pantene Pro V Smooth and Silky Conditioner
Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight Shampoo
Livon Pin Straight Hair Conditioner
Matrix Split End Hair Serum
Himalaya Herbals Anti Dandruff Shampoo
Garnier Fructis Silky Straight 24/7 Smoothing Serum Review