I won’t lie. I’ve never liked a Garnier product with the possible exception of the BB Cream. When Saloni raved about the day cream, I was intrigued and that’s the reason I bought it. They gave a free sample of the night cream of the same range. I used up the entire tub in about a month. Here’s how I found it to be.
Price: Mine was free with the day cream, but it sells at Rs175 for 40g.
• Away from external aggression, night is the ideal time to reinforce whitening action. White Complete Night fairness cream has special natural micro peeling fruit extracts that help peel away dark cells and lighten the skin while you sleep.
• It peels off dullness overnight thanks to an intensive exfoliating action to help remove dark cells.
• Whitens the skin to reduce dark spots and further skin darkening.
• Its melting texture moisturizes and nourishes your skin overnight, leaving it smooth with a satin finish.
My take on Garnier White Complete Multi Action Fairness Cream- Night:
The cream is white in colour and the smell is mild, the same as Garnier Light cream. The consistency is a bit lotion like. At first when I applied it I thought it was greasy but I kept on massaging and my skin absorbed it beautifully without leaving a trace of oiliness. This night cream moisturizes the skin without a layer of grease .My face does become a bit oily after a couple of hours but then that cannot be helped. It happens with any night cream I apply. Even with the first use, I found that in the morning, my face seemed a lot brighter than it usually is. The skin felt good to touch, smooth, very smooth.
After about a month of use I noticed that my acne scars were visibly lighter. It even lightened my tan. My face did have a healthy glow when I woke up in the morning. I think it might be the Natural Peeling Fruit Extracts at work. The claim of whitening action is a fluke, though, not that I care for it but I think the claims can be misleading.
I exhausted this free sample of 18 g in exactly 30 days, and having used it I can say it a nice product, if you don’t care for whitening. This night cream is a lot better than the Garnier Light Night cream, which I did not like particularly. If you are on a lookout for a new, cheap night cream, you could try this one out.
Pros of Garnier White Complete Multi Action Fairness Cream- Night:
• Gets absorbed in the skin easily.
• Face appears visibly brightened in the morning.
• Is moisturizing but not oily. It does make the skin oily after a few hours of application, but is not greasy per se.
• Works on dark spots and blemishes and visibly lightens them.
• Removes dullness of skin.
• Skin does feel smooth in the morning, at least the parts that are not dripping with oil.
• Super affordable.
Cons of Garnier White Complete Multi Action Fairness Cream- Night:
One month of usage and I am not sure about the whitening action. The face does appear brighter but “whiter” would be too strong a term to confer to the effects of the cream.
IMBB Rating: 3.5/5
Will I Repurchase Garnier White Multi Action Fairness Cream-Night:
Technically the question should be did I find the product decent enough to buy it and not rely on the free samples. The answer would be no. While it is a good enough product, I think there’s a better product that I know of, Ponds Flawless White Night Cream. But I think you might want to give this cream a shot, if you want something under 200.
Garnier White Complete Multi Action Fairness Cream
Garnier B-B Cream
Garnier Pure Active Multi-Action Toner
Garnier Daily Care Gentle Cleansing Milk
Garnier Light Overnight Whitening Peeling Cream
Olay Natural White Foaming Cleanser
Pond’s Flawless White Re-Brightening Night Treatment
The Body Shop Moisture White Foaming Facial Wash
Aroma Magic White Tea and Chamomile Face Wash
Olay Complete Sensitive Day Cream
Vichy Complete Action Anti-Stretch Mark Cream
Estee Lauder Hydra Complete Multi Level Moisture Eye Gel Creme
Dabur Uveda Complete Fairness Cream
Living Proof Multi Action Cell Treatment Toner
Fem Turmeric Herbal Fairness Cream Bleach
Clean & Clear Clear Fairness Cream
Banjara’s Neem Fairness Cream
Jovees Saffron and Bearberry Fairness Cream