H2O Blushing Orange Shower & Bath Gel Review
A lot of my friends in US would always talk about H2O, and how popular it is in US as a skin care brand. So, I made point that I will definitely try something from this brand and VOILA !!!!! I found an exclusive H2O outlet in select city walk Delhi… I couldn’t have been happier
So, I bought this blushing orange shower gel & a body balm. I am reviewing here the shower gel today after using it everyday for almost 2 weeks now.
WHAT THE COMPANY CLAIMS ABOUT THE SHOWER GEL
H2O Plus’ sea-derived formulas work to nourish and replenish skin while awakening your senses. H2O Plus products hold the power to heal, protect and renew.
An exhilarating body wash that gently lathers away impurities while nourishing and moisturizing the skin with Blushing Orange Essence, Vitamin E and Natural Fruit Enzymes
• Infused with the essence of sun-sweet blood orange and bright coriander to awaken the senses
• Vitamin E conditioning capsules help moisturize, repair and protect skin from environmental damage
• Natural fruit enzymes revitalize skin and promote cellular renewal
Lather onto a sponge in the shower or add to running water in the bath.
Price- INR 475/- for 8.5 fl oz / 250 ml
The shower gel has these quirky shiny beads in it……..
Swatch of the shower gel
I broke one shiny bead, and all I could see was some hideous shimmery liquid.
WHAT IS GOOD ABOUT H2O BLUSHING ORANGE SHOWER GEL
• The amazing zesty orange fragrance…. An absolute treat for showers in hot summers.
• The shower gel indeed has some spa like appeal / effect which is quite relaxing and calming.
• Convenient to use tube with flip cap makes it easy to squeeze out the required quantity.
• Makes my skin extremely smooth after each shower, with very minimal need to apply a body lotion.
• The fragrance lingers on for long, on the skin. In fact the whole bathroom is filed with this amazing fragrance too.
• I have noticed that very little quantity of this shower gel gives a lot of foam as compared to normal ones which I have used prior to this. So, I am sure this whole tube will last me an entire year, even if I use it daily.
• H2O is against animal testing.
• I didn’t find that bad thing called parabens in its ingredients list :happy dance: (but not sure if any of the other things mentioned in the ingredients list is as bad as parabens)
• Good 250 ml quantity for the price.
WHAT IS NOT SO GOOD ABOUT H2O BLUSHING ORANGE SHOWER GEL
• The tube is a bit huge, which makes it difficult to carry it while travelling.
• Hideous shiny beads, I really couldn’t find much about their relevance on their site too.
• A little expensive
• Sparsely distributed in India.
WILL I BUY IT AGAIN- I am definitely buying other variants of H2O’s bath range like kiwi, mango or may be spring tide :happy dance:
IMBB ratingg- 4/5 :-* :-* :-* :-* (-1 for not easily available & being little expensive)
Have you used H2O Blushing Orange Shower & Bath Gel? Please rate in the box below