How to Make Homemade Face Pack
The large number of products endorsed on the television for skin whitening only confuse us. The growing advertisements about face whitening creams and lotions are signs of how much fairer skin is preferred by many. However, which of these products does one really trust for better and assured effects, no one can guarantee. Along with this confusion also comes the price tag, as most of such whitening products demand a price premium.
Experimenting with chemical products often has the risk of harmful effects on skin which at times could also lead to permanent damage. Another option would be to hit the salon or the spa, but these activities are also seemingly expensive and not within the reach of everyone. There are easier simpler solutions to achieve safer and long lasting skin whitening results using everyday ingredients we readily find in our own kitchens.
Let’s take a look at some of these home remedies – from kitchens to spas. Some of the common ingredients used are lemon juice, yogurt, honey, tomato, fresh fruit pulp, coconut milk, sandalwood powder, oatmeal etc.
But instead of this I thought of trying something else, I mean I agreed with my mom’s recipe for home made face pack, here are few which I am sharing with you.
Homemade Pineapple pulp and coconut milk Skin Whitening Face Pack
• Mix 1 cup fresh pineapple pulp and 1 cup coconut milk in a jar.
• Pour the mixture as necessary in to a bowl.
• Dip clean sterile cotton balls in bowl till all mixture is soaked up.
• Place the cotton balls on the face for 20 minutes or till they are dry.
• Wash face with warm water and pat dry.
• Repeat this mixture at least 2 times in a week.
Homemade Lemon, honey and Yogurt Skin Whitening Face Pack
• Mix a tablespoon of fresh yogurt, honey and lemon juice.
• Apply the pack evenly on face and neck.
• Leave on for 15 minutes and wash off with warm water.
Homemade Sandalwood powder, lemon and tomato juice Skin Whitening Face Pack
• One teaspoon sandal powder mixed with fresh squeeze of lemon and tomato juice.
• Make into a consistent paste. Apply the pack evenly on face and neck
• Leave it on for 15 minutes or till dry and wash off with warm water
Homemade Yogurt and orange juice Skin Whitening Face Pack
• Clean your face splashing cold water.
• Make a mixture of one tablespoon of yogurt and orange juice.
• Apply the pack on face and neck using fingertips avoiding the eye area.
• Leave it on for 15 – 20 minutes and wash off with warm water.
• Repeat this regularly for 30 days for best results.
Each face pack is natural, with least amount of risk, affordable and easily done at home. Go on bring on your gang of girls and spa up your home with some lemonade and marguerites.