Today, I was thinking to write something different and different means I didn’t want to review any product or something. So, here I am with a DIY of my very favorite homemade face pack. This homemade pack will help moisturize your skin and with regular use, it will even improve your complexion. Plus, it also helps to remove tan.
- Milk cream/Curd (curd if your skin is oily and milk cream if you have dry skin).
Take one slice of cucumber and two slices of tomato, grate them or you can use a grinder to make them into a paste.
Add some (half spoon) milk cream, a pinch of turmeric , 3-4 drops of lemon juice, one spoon honey to the grated mixture.
Now, add almost two spoonfuls of besan (chickpea flour) to the mixture and your pack is ready.
How To Use:
- Firstly, cleanse your face with a good cleanser.
- Use a scrub on the face, so that it opens up the pores and let the skin intake all the goodness of the natural homemade pack, or you can try this; dip a small towel in hot water, squeeze it and let it rest on your face for a minute.
- Finally, apply the pack on your face.
- You can even use it on your underarms if you have skin darkening there.
- Let it dry completely.
- Rinse off after 20 minutes.
Yes, you can store the excess in refrigerator, in some air tight container.
Hope you all will try and like the pack, its really effective and easy to make too!
Go, try girls!
Image Sources: 1
Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss
Homemade Body Scrub Recipes With Kitchen Ingredients
20 Best Homemade Hair Packs
Homemade Face Pack for Skin Whitening
Homemade Face Scrubs With Fruits
12 Best Homemade Face Masks
Natural Homemade Astringent For Skin: Easy Recipes And Ideas
Homemade Ubtan for Winters
Homemade Version of Lush Oatifix Face Mask
How to Remove Face Tan
VLCC Anti Tan Skin lightening Face Wash
Nature’s Essence Lacto Tan Clear
Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Absolute Anti-Tan Scrub