When I saw your post on Ask IMBB I had ideas flowing in my mind but I am really bad in explaining makeup in words..lolz..so I immediately contacted Rati to ask if I could do a tutorial and she was like super duper excited. hehehe… thanks Rati Di !! I have done looks for both wedding and engagement for you. Following is the Indian Wedding look.
Wedding Look !!
For the wedding day the look I thought of is very traditionally Indian Wedding types, try wearing single colored jewelry if you decide to do the look I created, without blabbing much lets begin with the look. The dress you told was Dark Blue with Gold so the look I created is very simple and typical … as u said you are on the fairer side you can use a light yellowish gold eyeshadow.
So lets get started !!
2. Apply compact after priming this will delay creasing if you have oily lids
3. Apply Gold eyeshadow on the inner 3/4 of your lids (SHADE 1)
4. Now using a Dark blue make an outer “V” using a angled or thin brush (SHADE 3)
5. Now fill in with A little lighter blue shade (SHADE 2) and blend carefully, gold and blue can make your eyeshadow appear greenish !!
6. Apply Dark Blue (SHADE 3) on your outer corner.
7. Use a Q-tip to clean fall out and to correct the outer “V”
8. Highlight with a very light golden Eyeshadow (SHADE 4)
9. Apply a small Winged Liner, this will enhance your beautiful eyes, Apply kohl liner on your water line.
10. Now Blend the Kohl liner with dark blue eyeshadow (SHADE 4)
VOILA !! YOU ARE READY TO MAKE HEADS TURN !! hehehehe
Don’t worry about the gold fall-out it will act as a hightlight but make sure to blend it well !!
Hope you like it !!
Engagement look coming up. Hopefully will do a look for the reception also !! Take care cya !!
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- wedding looks