Hey IMBBIANS, I am back with a new review. Today I am going to review John Frieda Frizz Ease Smooth Start Conditioner (Whew! quite a mouthful).
I’m too lazy to write the product description and Ingredients :tongue: So I’m just going to let the pictures do the talking O:)
Price: Rs. 450
My Take on John Frieda Frizz Ease Smooth Start Conditioner
I have an oily scalp and dry ends. Hence I’m always on the lookout of products which suit my hair. John Frieda is a reputed name in hair care. Their Hair serums are known to be really good. This made me try their conditioner. My quest for the perfect conditioner didn’t exactly end on this one. Being a well known brand I had a lot of expectations from this product. Not that this product is bad but it isn’t really that good either.
I generally avoid applying conditioners near the root as it makes my hair oily and also causes hair fall. The consistency is quite thick. Kind of like Dove Conditioners. It does detangle the hair and makes frizzy hair manageable but it doesn’t make it that silky.
Pros of John Frieda Frizz Ease Smooth Start Conditioner
• Very mild conditioner. Can be used every day.
• Treats Frizz and Fly-away with ease.
• Helps to tame frizz and makes hair quite manageable.
• Gives a nice shine to hair.
• Hair is soft and detangled after use.
• Easy to use flip-top cap.
Cons of John Frieda Frizz Ease Smooth Start Conditioner
• Expensive, if compared to Indian conditioners.
• Contains Sulphates & Silicones.
• Didn’t really make my hair silky.
• Availability can be a little issue, as I have seen this only online and not in stores.
Will I Buy John Frieda Frizz Ease Smooth Start Conditioner
Maybe not. My quest for perfect conditioner still continues.
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- john frieda frizz ease
- john frieda smooth start conditioner