Claims : A perfect hydrating face wash filled with natural ingredients, which gently and thoroughly clean skin and remove light makeup. Aloe Vera juice heals and smoothens skin. Vetiver roots and Black Cumin seeds are anti-bacterial. Jojoba oil rejuvenates skin, minimizing fine lines and promoting skin suppleness. The pure essential oil of Rose has hydrating properties keeping the skin soft, young and moisturized while the pure essential oil of Jasmine is an effective toner and helps reduce skin marks and scarring.
My Experience : Kama Rose Jasmine Facial Cleanser is one of the nicer face washes I have used in the last month. It is a transparent looking , almost runny consistency face wash. It smells lovely of light roses.
- foams up mildly.
- cleans the face thoroughly and rinses off well without leaving any residue behind.
- gives a very refreshing feeling.
- does not remove the makeup completely.If you wash your face with this after removing your makeup with a cleansing wipe, this face wash helps in removing every last residue of makeup on your face.
- does not strip off moisture from the face. Neither dries your face nor moisturizes it. But it keeps skin soft.
- it contains salicylic acid, so would be work even for those with oily / combination skin.
- the ingredient looks quite promising.
- comes in a little bottle with dispenser , easy to travel with.
- you only need pea-size amount in one go.
Kama Ayurveda Sunscreen Lotion SPF 15
Kama Soap Free Cleanser
Kama Ayurveda’s Store Launch & My Outfit of the Day
Jovees Ayurveda Anti Blemish Pigmentation Face Mask
Ayurvedic Beauty Regimen
Olay Natural White Day Cream
Jovees Natural Neem Face Wash
Human Heart Nature Moisturizing Night Cream with Plant Collagen
The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask
Poll : How often do you use face masks/ packs?
The Body Shop’s Warming Mineral Mask and Multani Mitti Face Pack
Lotus Herbals Face Pack Review: Teatreeclear,Claywhite, Marinyouth
LUSH Mask of Magnaminty
Lush Brazened Honey Mask
Kama Ayurveda Lavanya Natural Plant Mask Review