Kolvin Deep Heat Massager
I have been googling for a long time to find the perfect low-cost massager which would be suitable even for daily use, but from local markets to e-markets, I was not satisfied with what they offered and finally ended my search with Kolvin Deep Heat Massager.
At first, I was scared of using an electrical gadget for massage purpose, but this particular massager has only 220-240v power, so it was pretty reassuring that I was not using something with high voltage current.
The first factor that impressed me was its affordable price; on most websites, the range went from Rs.250 to Rs. 400, but luckily, I got it for an offer price of Rs. 175 on ebay.
This particular massager has got 5 attachments and since it is an electrical one, and I am very happy that since it is electrical gadget, I won’t have to burn batteries!!!
The attachments are specifically designed for reaching out to different parts of the body like the knees, face, scalp, calf muscles, etc.
I use the massager daily on my scalp for increased blood circulation and I feel that I have opted for the right massager for my need.
Out of the 5 attachments, I use mostly 3.
The 5 attachments are:
- Facial Care Attachment: Soft foam puff aids application of facial creams and lotions (I haven’t tried this attachment so far, I am lazy to clean the puff after massage).
- Muscle Stimulator Attachment: Many square-like impressions on this attachment are used on mild areas with less muscles.
- Scalp Massager Attachment: Comb like peaks that helps stimulate scalp so that hair follicles can open and oil can penetrate to the hair root efficiently and increase blood circulation in head.
- Body Manipulator Attachment: Large concentric rings give unique variable massaging action used in muscle areas like thighs.
- Knee Massager Attachment: Circular blank impression to massage knees.
- Thermal Massager: Without attachment.
It has 3 position selector switch:
• With heat.
• Heat without massage.
• Massage with heat (not yet tried).
Pros of Kolvin Deep Heat Massager:
- Affordable massager at a price that ranges from Rs. 250-400.
- Mild vibration massage effect.
- No need for batteries because it is an electrical massager.
- Not much sound produced, bearable.
- Five attachments used throughout all body parts.
Cons of Kolvin Deep Heat Massager:
- Not lightweight, large in size, so not compact and not easy to carry around
- The power switch could have been better.
- I doubt the brand’s credibility.
My rating for this product is 3/5, but I really feel it is worth the money.
Health & Beauty Benefits of Papaya
Water : Health & Beauty Benefits
Health and Beauty Benefits of Olive Oil
Almonds Health and Beauty Benefits
Health and Beauty Benefits of Orange
Health and Beauty benefits of Coconut Oil
Pumpkin – Health and Beauty Benefits
Health & Beauty Benefits of Rose Oil
Skin Care Benefits of Avocado
Mango For Skin: Summer Beauty Benefits
Apple Cider Vinegar Review, Uses
Health Benefits of Dark Chocolate
Banana Beauty Benefits, Applications And Tips
Natural Beauty Benefits of Honey
Beauty Benefits Of Watermelon: Summer Skin Care Secrets
10 Health Tips Using Water
Organic foods and Their Benefits
11 Beauty Applications of Olive Oil
Health Benefits of Tea
Aloe Vera: Beauty Benefits