If there is just one product where Lakme can proudly say ,’ We understand Indian women the best’. It’s Lakme’s Jewel Sindoor.
When I got married this February, I had no clue how to use that powder sindoor. I would put sindoor in ‘chutki bhar sindhoor‘ style every morning and I would end up dusting the red powder in hair as well. Not only that, I had issues with sindoor getting stuck in my nails as well.
Then my aunt told me about Lakme Jewel Sindoor. With no second thoughts I bought this sindhoor in maroon colour. And since then there is no looking back.
Why I love Lakme’s Jewel Sindoor so much?
- Absolutely non messy. The doe foot tip makes the application very easy. Just slide the tip in your parting or on your hairline and you are good to go.
- It dries at the drop of hat.
- The maroon colour sindoor has a little golden glitter. I have no idea how many people have complimented me for my sindhoor.
- Even on hot summer days, it does not melt.
- You could use for your bindi application as well.
- Very sleek packaging. You may carry with you always and all the time. Although since it lasts all day long, you might not even have to carry it with you.
- Priced at Rs 90, it’s worth your money.
- It will make your life sorted.
- Long lasting. I have been using the sindoor for 10 months now almost every day and it is still there.
- Available in 4 shades- Gold, Maroon, Coral and Pearl.
I am planning to buy it in gold as well.