The response you all give to my lip swatches are really very motivating, I always try to do swatches in a different manner so that you all love it. I hope you all like this too. Today, I want to share with you my impressions of the new lipstick – Lancome L’Absolu Rouge Lipstick in shade #354.
Wrap your lips in rich, satiny color with this deeply replenishing lipstick. Infused with moisture-boosting Pro-Xylane™, lips stay moist, soft and comfortable for up to 8 hours. Antioxidant-rich Vitamin E and SPF 12 help keep lips safe from environmental aggressors, so they’ll look and feel healthier day after day. The stay true color won’t feather, flake or fade, so your pout will always look picture-perfect.
- Deeply replenishes, softens and moisturizes lips for up to 8 hours.
- Lips feel comfortable and smooth for hours.
- Intense color glides on evenly and looks satiny.
- Help protect delicate lips against environmental damage, UVA and UVB rays.
- The sleek black case features an innovative magnet closure system and looks undecidedly luxurious.
- Patented Pro-Xylane™ and Ceramide V help restore moisture and strengthen the moisture barrier.
- Contains the unique Moisture Locker Complex.
- The Satin Color™ Complex ensures even dispersion of color; High Fidelity Pigments give rich, intense color.
- SPF 12 sunscreen and Vitamin E safeguard lips against environmental damage.
My Experience with Lancome L’Absolu Rouge Lipstick – Shade #354:
This lipstick comes in a slick black magnetic packaging with graphic roses which is quite classy and elegant. The shade looks like warm pink with a glossy shine, its a fabulous shade for every day. It has a rosy floral fragrance which is not too strong and fades away in a few minutes. The texture of this lipstick is smooth, soft and creamy, like a balm. It feels more like applying a gloss than a lipstick. It has a mild Lancome rosy fragrance. This lipstick has a satin finish which is very moisturizing.
It contains Vitamin E and antioxidants which is healthy for the lips. It doesn’t get patchy after meals. It fades away after 6-7 hours of applying, which is really good staying power. Overall, I love the shade. Its quite shimmery and gives a pearly finish. You need not have to apply gloss over this as it gives nice sheen to the lips. This lipstick does everything it promises to.
Pros of Lancome L’Absolu Rouge Lipstick – Shade #354:
- Classy magnetic click.
- Contains Vitamin E and antioxidants.
- Comfortable to wear.
- Contains SPF.
- Smooth creamy texture.
Cons of Lancome L’Absolu Rouge Lipstick – Shade #354:
- Availability may be an issue.
Lancome L´absolu Nu – 304 Rose Dentelle Lipstick
Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation
Lancome Bi Facil Eye Makeup Remover
Lancome Hypnose Custom Volume Mascara Waterproof
Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Brightening Compact
Lancome Blush Subtil Brun Roche 08 Review, Swatch, LOTD
Lancome L’absolu Creme De Brilliance Cream Sheen No. 365
Lancome L’Absolu Nu Lipstick 107 Review, Swatch, FOTD
Lancome L’Absolu Creme De Brillance
Lancome L’Absolu Rouge Brun Legende
Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick Desert Rose
Lotus Herbals Pure Colors Lipstick: Red Rose
Lakme Absolute Matte Lip Color 47 Classic Rose
Streetwear Rich Matte Lipstick: French Rose
Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick – Rose Sensuel
Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Dusty Rose + Fungal Alert!!!!
Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick – Candy Rose
Streetwear Rich Matte Lipstick: Misty Rose
Chambor Silk Touch Lipstick – Silk Rose
MAC Fresh Brew Lipstick Review, Swatch, Look
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- lancome l absolu rouge swatches