I already shared with you my love towards Lancome Madame Tupile (179M). Today, I am going to share another nail polish from the same brand and its Lancome Le Vernis Noir 29 from the brand’s “Saint Honore” collection, a limited edition paint.
Noir 29, a profoundly deep shade infused with mini multi-coloured flecks, conveys the most mysterious facets of femininity.
It is Lancôme’s most technically-advanced nail polish.
- Shiny and more resistant to shock and abrasion. Chip-free for days!
- Contains Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane (MSM), a naturally occurring substance known for its diverse health benefits, including support for healthy nails. It is known to boost the production of keratin, a tough protein from which finger and toe nails are made.
- Your fingertips and toes will love the boost of color and lasting shine that stays put for up to seven days. Its cutting edge, soft-sculpt brush embraces the shape of each nail for perfectly even coverage in one coat with no clumps.
Rs. 800 for 6 ml.
My Experience with Lancome Le Vernis Noir 29:
This nail paint comes in a pretty tiny glass packaging. I really like this shade in the packaging, it looks too fabulous. The shade is a deep gorgeous black with mutli-coloured different-sized shimmer particles. This nail paint is quite thick in consistency. In the packaging, it looks like black with a hint of golden shimmer; but in sunlight, more shimmers are visible such as maroon, copper, green, which even look more beautiful during the night time.
As it is thick in consistency, a single layer is sufficient, but I put two coats for better consistency. It gives a smooth finish though, which I don’t always find with glitter polishes.
Lasting power is also pretty good. Overall, this is the best black glitter polish I had ever worn. This gorgeous shade is a must-have shade.
Pros of Lancome Le Vernis Noir 29:
- Gives a smooth finish.
- One coater nail polish.
- Pretty lasting power.
- Multiple shimmer polish.
- Glossy shine finish.
- Chip free for days.
Cons of Lancome Le Vernis Noir 29:
- This tiny bottle does not do justice for the price.
- Limited edition nail polish.
Lancome Vernis In Love Fade Resistant Gloss Shine-Madame Tulipe
Lancome L’Absolu Rouge Lipstick – Shade #354
Lancome L´absolu Nu – 304 Rose Dentelle Lipstick
Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation
Lancome Bi Facil Eye Makeup Remover
Lancome Hypnose Custom Volume Mascara Waterproof
Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Brightening Compact
Lancome Blush Subtil Brun Roche 08 Review, Swatch, LOTD
Lancome L’absolu Creme De Brilliance Cream Sheen No. 365
Lancome L’Absolu Nu Lipstick 107 Review, Swatch, FOTD
Lancome L’Absolu Creme De Brillance
Lancome L’Absolu Rouge Brun Legende
Illamasqua Body Electrics Nail Varnish Force Photos
Street Wear Color Rich Nail Enamel
Crackling Nail Paint Review, Photos, Design
The Body Shop Sparkle Nail Colour Twinkling Pink
Chanel Dragon Le Vernis Review, NOTD
Chanel Le Vernis Mistral
Chanel Le Vernis Provocation, Frenzy, Malice Swatches + Dupes
12 Chanel Nail Polish Photos, Swatches