The giveaway results were out yesterday, many congratulations to all the lucky girls who have won.. Rati has indeed started off the new year on a happy happy note.. Cheers…
Along with millions of other women I have been on the search for the perfect eye liner. After having gone through reviews of dozens of different brands and types (gel, pencil, liquid, powder) I was ready to give up hope on finding one that would work well for a beginner like me..
I consulted a friend who is good at make up stuff and she suggested Lancome art liner .
So, around a month back I decided to check it out. I could easily find it at the lancome counter at shoppers stop. The SA went all GA GA about the liner and that It was a best seller etc. etc. she applied it on my my eyes and found it good. But, I was not sure If I would be able to draw a thin straight line with my little expertise and the liquid fact sort of scared me. I told her this and she said she has a breakthrough and showed me THE LANCOME, LINER DESIGN. I tried it on myself and could apply it well with ease.. yippee.. The SA also informed that It was Suitable for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers.
What the product claims
Graphic precision eye liner with soft, smooth and precise tip that draws a swift continuous line on intense , smooth, smudge resistant and lasting colour. For optimum results, store horizontally.
Ophtalmologically tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
LANCOME LINER DESIGN Comes in four shades
- Noir Sensual (dark black)
- Brun Intrigant (dark brown)
- Bleu Renversant (blue )
- Kaki Voluptueux ( olive green)
I bought noir sensual- the classic dark black ☺
The liner comes in a thin, light weight, black plastic pen and looks almost like a sketch pen . The cap of the pen can’t be screwed and you have to pull it in/out (with a “click” indicating it’s locked tightly.) The felt tip is made of sponge and fairly sharp. The felt tip helps in drawing a very fine line..(check swatch).
Quantity = 1.6 g./0.05 oz.
Price= around Rs. 1500 (been a month so remember it faintly)
With the Lancome liner design I could draw a fine line evenly across the lids that I always fancied.
With the fine point and long wand it is easy to handle and control. My hands get a little shaky when I try to use a brush so I am using this with ease. It gives nice dark black colour in one stroke. . the tip allows you to make a very thin line or thicker without needing to re-dip to applicator in the tube/bottle like in the case of conventional liquid eye liners.
This is how it looks on the eyes
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THE LANCOME LINER DESIGN
- It doesn’t smudge or rub off on eyelid and lasts the whole day or evening.
- Dries up instantly and you don’t need to wait for the colour to dry.
- Very convenient to use for beginners like me I get a precise straight line everytime with no effort at all. ….. thank you Lancome!!!! My savior has finally arrived…
- It is great for women who love to/ have to do make up on the go, since it is spill proof and you don’t need to dip /carry a brush/ applicator to apply the liner.
- The liner claims it is Ophtalmologically tested. So, it is Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
The only thing I don’t like about it is the fact that I wont get to know exactly when the liner is about to finish. May be it will give a lighter colour then..
Hope I have done some justice to the product review.
Have you tried Lancome Liner Design? Please rate in the box below
Also, Read :
- Lancome Miracle Perfume Review
- Lancome Le Crayon Khol Brun & Silver Photos and Swatches
- Lancome L’Absolu Creme De Brillance Review
- Lancome Ombre Absolue Palette Intemporel Smoky
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!