How to Make Your Legs Shine Like a Celebrity
Do you shy away from wearing short dresses just because you have some scars or stretch marks on your legs? Well, not all of us are blessed with long, lean and sexy looking legs. But, with some makeup tricks we can achieve the desired celebrity look. Leg makeup help to give skin a healthy glow which in turn gives your legs a youthful look.
How to apply leg makeup:
Leg makeup can be a fantastic way to cover up imperfections and give them that desired flawless look sported by celebrities world over. Mentioned below are some tips to help you.
• Clean and exfoliate your skin prior to the application of leg makeup. Exfoliation is necessary to remove any dead skin cells that can either cause the makeup to flake off, or cause for the makeup to be applied unevenly.
• Apply moisturizer and wait for it to sink in your skin.
• Start by taking an appropriate amount of makeup. Apply in a circular motion, focusing on the outer edges of the application. Blend thoroughly.
• Set your makeup with a light dusting of loose powder.
• To draw some extra attention to your legs, try brushing a light shimmer powder in front of your calves. Highlighting enhance the length of your legs too.
• Use a liquid bronzer on your legs. Make sure you rub it in evenly. The bronzer will add a subtle shimmer and shine.
• People who do not have that perfect sculpted celebrity legs should try the contour technique to get the desired result. Just take a spray tanning product and lightly spray your outer thigh area from the top side of your legs all the way down. Do not spray the centre front of your legs. Do the same spray technique on the inside of your legs from the top all the way down. Let this second coat dry. Again, do not spray the centre back of your legs.
• On days when you don’t want to use makeup you can use baby oil to enhance the beauty of your legs. Pour a couple drops of body lotion into your hand and add a drop of baby oil to your lotion. There is no set formula. You are just using the baby oil to bring out the shine. Apply the lotion to your legs, making sure you rub it in evenly.
Types of leg makeup:
• Liquid: Liquid makeup can be a little messy, but the product is easy to control with the right tools. Dispense the product onto the sponge and apply directly on the skin in a circular manner.
• Spray on: It is the fastest and easiest way to obtain full body coverage. These products are convenient to pack and to use, if you’re ready to step out the door in a flash, a spray on formula may be the best product for body concealing.
• Cake: These products are very time consuming. Cake varieties pack heavy coverage with controlled application. This type of formula will last longer and provide a practically flawless result. But, they can clog the pores and cause mild breakouts with continued use.
Leg : Skin Care for Great Legs
5 Legs Exercises for Thighs, Hips and Calves
How To Look Good in Shorts
4 Exercises to Reduce Thigh Fat
How to Restore Youthful Skin and Hair Shine
How to Keep Oily Skin Shine Free
How to Get Celebrity Skin
Most Awesome Celebrity Couples