I have been attending Kathak classes for quite a while now, but all that foot stamping has taken a toll on my soles. I have developed cracks in my feet and dry soles and I yearned to have my soft and smooth feet back. A little research led me to this wonderful Listerine and Vinegar Foot Soak.
Things that you will need:
- 1 cup of Listerine.
- 1 cup of white vinegar.
- 2 cups of warm water.
- 1 tub or vessel big enough for both the feet to fit in.
- 1 turkish towel.
To make the foot soak:
1. Pour the Listerine into the tub.
2. Add in the vinegar.
3. Add 2 cups full of warm water.
4. Mix all the liquids together.
5. Dip in your feet and relax for 20 minutes.
6. Make sure that the foot soak covers at least an inch of your feet. It does not need to cover the entire feet since it is meant only for soles.
7. Remove your feet after 20 minutes and rub it a little harshly with the Turkish towel.
8. Voila! Your feet is free from dry and hard skin.
9. Follow it up with a deep moisturizing cream. If you wish, you can wear socks for softening the feet even more.
10. Repeat the procedure only once in a month.
After 5 minutes of soaking, dry skin starts to become loose. You can feel it if you rub your feet against each other, but do have patience and soak the feet for 20 minutes and all the dry skin will come off with the Turkish towel. The cuticles can also be trimmed since they also become very soft. I also noticed that the yellow tinge on my toe nails had reduced drastically. Go ahead give this foot soak a try. You will be amazed with the results.
Nourishing Egg and Vinegar Hair Mask – Do It Yourself
Khadi Fruit Vinegar Herbal Shampoo with Jojoba Oil
Apple Cider Vinegar Review, Uses
Scholl Refreshing Foot Soak
Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa Effervescent Foot Soak
Freeman Bare Foot Softening Foot Soak:Peppermint & Plum
Home Remedies for Cracked Heels
Best Foot Creams To Repair Cracked Heels
10 Tips to Treat Cracked and Callused Hands
Home Made Cream for Cracked Heels:Do It Yourself
Best Remedies for Cracked Heels