After seeing Rati’s L’occitane products, I thought of buying their shampoo and conditioner. I was suffering from mild dandruff due to the dry winters. Usually, I do have a bit of problem from January to March every year! So, I thought I’ll try and see how it fares and compare it to the previous anti-dandruff shampoos that I have used every year before this shampoo!
A soothing and balancing shampoo. This shampoo provides relief to sensitive scalps and dandruff sufferers. It removes dandruff and prevents new dandruff from forming. A natural complex of 5 essential oils -Cade, Tea tree, Lemon, Pepper and Thyme – combined with powerful anti-dandruff active ingredients, which work together in synergy to purify and restore balance to sensitive or dandruff-prone scalps. It soothes the scalp and brings health and shine to hair.
Consumer test on 25 volunteers over 4 weeks:
Soothes and balances the scalp- 92%.
Hair is soft -96%.
And shiny -88%.
Rs. 1095 for 250 ml or 8.4 fl.oz , comes in a flip top plastic bottle.
Aqua/water, disodium laureth sulfossuccinate, tea-lauryl sulfate,decyl glucoside, peg 40 hydrogenated castor oil, peg/ppg-120/10Trimethylopropane trioleate,juniper wood oil,lemon peel oil,pepper seed oil,thyme flower oil,tea tree oil,laurdimoniumhydroxypropyl hydrolyzed wheat protein, piroctone olamine,coco-glucoside,glyceryl oleate,ehtylhexylglycerin, panthenol,camphor,tocopherolpeg-7 glyceyl cocate,laureth-2,peg-120 methyl glucose doileate,fragrance,climbazole,polyquaternium-7,polyqyanternium-10, sodium shale oil sulfonate ,potassium sorbate,sodium benzoate.
Directions For Use:
Wet hair, apply shampoo, lather and leave for 5 minutes and then rinse. Alternate with frequent use shampoo.
I religiously have used it through January and February and now march, my bottle is only one fourth left now and I love it!!!
Pros of L’occitane Aromachologie Anti-Dandruff Shampoo:
- It lathers well and the lather itself is so soft, you can actually feel that in your palms.
- It has a nice herbal smell, a mix of tea tree, black pepper sort of smell, it is pleasant and relaxing.
- It did not give me rashes on my body like the other anti-dandruff shampoos available in the market.
- It cleanses the scalp very well.
- It leaves hair soft and shiny.
- It is sort of mild, but this shampoo did effectively remove my dandruff.
- My scalp itching has reduced by almost 80 percent!!
- When I keep it on for 5 minutes, I feel my scalp getting warm and feel a tingling sensation which I really like, its kind of an unusual feeling!
- It really does what it claims.
- Natural foaming base, free from silicones, 100% natural origin fragrance!
Cons of L’occitane Aromachologie Anti-Dandruff Shampoo:
- It’s on the expensive side.
- It’s not for girls looking for voluminizing effect.
- If you apply oil and wash, you will need to use it twice to remove all of the oil.
Otherwise, its such a nice product from L’occitane. Yes, its more expensive than Lush solid shampoo, but the smell of that coal tar in Lush bar is unbearable, but I would any day buy this compared to that!!!
Do I Recommend L’occitane Aromachologie Anti-Dandruff Shampoo?
Well, its not budget buy, but all those who have used scores of anti-dandruff shampoo to get rid of dandruff with no results as such, do try this, your scalp will thank you!!
Until next article,
Love and Light.
L’occitane Shea Fabulous Serum
L’occitane Almond Milk Concentrate
L’occitane Almond Delicious Paste
L’occitane Almond Shower Oil
L’occitane Green Tea Solid Perfume Tin : The Vert
L’Occitane Hand Gel and Hand Creams
My Mini L’Occitane Haul
L’Occitane Repairing Conditioner Dry & Damaged Hair
L’Occitane Tinted Shea Butter Lip Balm – Blackberry- Wild Rose
L’occitane Shea Butter Foot Cream
Online Shopping Experience with L’Occitane en Provence
L’occitane Vert Green Tea and Jasmine Hand Cream
L’occitane Imortelle Brightening Cleansing Foam
L’occitane Angelica Eye Roll On
L’occitane Repairing Shampoo for Dry Dull Hair
L’occitane Relaxing Body Lotion
L’Occitane The Vert Au Jasmin Solid Perfume
L’occitane Repairing Shine Hair Mask for Dry & Damaged Hair
L’occitane Skin Care Product Reviews + L’occitane Bangalore Visit
L’occitane Roses 4 Reines Bath and Shower Gel
L’Occitane Green Tea Eau de Toilette
L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream
L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil
L’Occitane Peach Blossom Peachy Skin Moisture Gel
L’Occitane Verbena Soothing Body Ice Gel
Mini Chanel and L’occitane Haul
L’Occitane Immortelle Brightening Moisture Mask
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- antidandruff shampoo
- buy loccitane anti dandruff shampoo