Price : Rs 1650 for 100 ml
How to Use : After towel drying or on dry hair, apply a small amount of serum to the ends of hair, avoiding the roots. Do not rinse.
I have been using this hair serum for months now. It is the only hair serum I use for my hair and it sort of works for me. It is a very lightweight semi thick milky coloured serum.The consistency is like a light lotion. I use this serum right after washing and towel drying my hair or to manage the frizz or on days when my hair are feeling super dry. I use two pumps of it and apply it from root to tip.
I would like to mention that there is nothing major difference I see in my hair after using it but there have been no negative effects either.
- On days my hair are frizzy, this serum helps smooth the frizz for all day long.
- If my hair are looking dry, I use it through my hair and it adds a bit of texture and nourishment to the hair.
- Does not weigh down my hair.
- Super non greasy.Does not make my hair oily.
- It does detangle my hair to a large extent.
- It is silicons and parabens free.
- Comes in a pump plastic bottle . I always carry it with me.
- Smells good to me. It has exactly the same smell as the shampoo and conditioner from this range.
Overall, I find this conditioner very effective. But at the same time I also feel that there would be better ones around in the market. I didn’t wow me but it didn’t disappoint me either.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : 4/5
L’occitane Repairing Shine Hair Mask for Dry & Damaged Hair Review
How To Fix Damaged Hair
Biotique Musk Root Pack For Scalp
Matrix Biolage Hydrating HairMasque
The Body Shop Rain Forest Moisture HairButter
L’occitane Green Tea Solid Perfume Tin : The Vert
L’Occitane Tinted Shea Butter Lip Balm – Blackberry- Wild Rose
L’Occitane Hand Gel and Hand Creams
L’occitane Skin Care Product Reviews + L’occitane Bangalore Visit
L’Occitane Repairing Conditioner Dry & Damaged Hair Review