In spite of me not believing the hype of more the SPF, the better the sun protection, I was lured into buying the latest offering from Lotus Herbals, the “Lotus Herbals Daily Multi-Functional Sun Block SPF 70.”
Rs. 495 for 60 g (Rs. 346 on medplusbeauty.com).
Comes in a vibrant orange (standard Lotus colour) box with flip open plastic tube.
Product Description and Ingredients:
My Experience with Lotus Herbals Daily Multi-Functional Sun Block SPF 70:
Comparing it with Lotus Herbals Sun Block with SPF 40; smell, its mildly fragrant, quite an improvement over the medicinal smell of the 3-in-1 matte sunscreen.
Texture is neither runny nor thick, both are similar. The colour of SPF 70 is lighter than that of SPF 40 Lotus Sunscreen. Both the sunscreens take 20 seconds to blend.
Again coverage is similar, but SPF 70 feels slightly lighter on the skin and of course its pleasant fragrance is way better!!
Honestly speaking, I don’t spend a lot of time out in the sun because I tan very easily. Both SPF 40 and SPF 70 gave me the same kind of excellent sun protection for the time that I was out in the sun (20 minutes).
Pros of Lotus Herbals Daily Multi-Functional Sun Block SPF 70:
- Light moisturizer, oil free.
- Great fragrance, mild and pleasant. Even a sensitive nose like mine approved the smell.
- Did not break me out.
- Very good sun protection!! Prevents brown spots and tanning like any good sunscreen should.
- Preservative and paraben free.
- Has carrot and avocado extracts.
- Matte but not too matte (you know what I mean)!! When I use a good moisturizer below, it actually gives a beautiful dewy look.
- Sheer coverage, perfect for every day office look for beauties blessed with a good skin.
- Really lightweight, feels nice and cool on applying.
Cons of Lotus Herbals Daily Multi-Functional Sun Block SPF 70:
- Beauties with very dry skin will need extra moisturizer for the dewy look.
- SPF 40 is Rs/ 325 (Rs. 243 on medplusbeauty) for 100 gm and SPF 70 is Rs. 495 (Rs. 346 0n medplusbeauty) for 60 gm. For the difference of 170 and 40 g extra product, there is a very slight difference in product quality. The price difference is HUGE!!! I am having no issues with it, but I am sticking to the 3-in-1 matte for daily use and will use SPF 70 for occasions when I am out shopping, travelling, etc. If you keep aside the price, Lotus Herbals Daily Multi-Functional Sun Block with SPF 70 is a very good product!!Sun Safe -Lotus Herbals SunBlock Reviews – SPF 40, SPF 60
Lotus Herbals Safe Sun SunScreen Gel SPF 20
Lotus Herbals Anti Tan Sunblock SPF 30 PA +++
Lotus Herbals Intensive Sunblock Spray with SPF 50
Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel SPF 50
Pond’s Daily Face Wash
Lotus Herbals Pure Radiance Matte-Glow Daily Foundation
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub
Clean and Clear Shine Control Daily Facial Wash
Aroma Magic Sun Block SPF 50
Avon Sunblock Lotion SPF 40 PA+++
VLCC Surya Sandal Sun Block Lotion (SPF 30)
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 100+
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- lotus sunscreen
- lotus sunscreen spf 70 review