Lotus Herbals Phyto-RX Protective Lotion Review
Price : Rs 225 for 100 ml
What I like about Lotus Herbals Phyto-RX Protective Lotion :
To start with I have normal to dry skin. In summers I have normal skin. The product is best for people with oily skin.
- I like the texture of the lotion. As mentioned in my preview post, it feels like lacto calamine. It has a watery thin texture and spreads easily . It gets absorbed quickly without leaving any greasiness behind.
- For day time, it is nice light summer moisturiser . It keeps my skin in decent condition all day long. I don’t feel any dryness or stretchiness on my skin. It does not work for me during the night time. I feel the need to put something more nourishing and hydrating during the night time.
- It has SPF 15 in it.
- The packaging is spill proof, even though the bottle does not have a cap. It have carried it in my bag many times and the bottle stays as it is.
- Not tested on animals.
- I love to mix either this lotion or Lotus Herbals whiteglow Gel cream in my foundation and they make the best tinted moisturisers ever. Since both gel creme and this lotion have light texture , they don’t make my skin oily rather give it a nice moist look. Also, when mixed in foundation the light texture takes away the cakiness or heaviness of the foundation away. Those with oily skin would have to set their face with compact. Since i have normal to dry skin I sometimes skip this step. I use MAC Pro Longwear Concealer as my foundation so my makeup stays all day long. I do touch up my face may be once or twice during the day but my makeup looks pretty good by evening. May or may not work for you but definitely give it a try.
- It has Decent fragrance.. nothing too strong but I really don’t know how to define it.
What I don’t like about Lotus Herbals Phyto RX Protective Lotion:
- The bottle does not have a cap. The only logic I could deduce out if it was that since the product is meant for salon purposes, it is easier for salon people to work with a cap-less bottle :|
- The pump – IS BAD. It doesn’t work any more. It was working fine till a first few days but now I just have to open the bottle to take the lotion out . Because of the wide moth of the bottle, I end up taking out more product than required “always”.
- This is a part of Lotus Herbals Professional range so it is available only at salons. Check list of Salons HERE.
- Had a mix of both good and bad ingredients. Not “herbal” completely.
Swatch (not blended)
Overall , nice but I like the Whiteglow gel creme more than this one.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-*
Have you used Lotus Herbals Phyto-RX Protective Lotion ? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
Lotus Herbals Phyto-RX Skin Brightening Exfoliator , Protective Lotion Preview
Lotus Herbals Phyto RX Botanical Prescriptions Info
Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Gel Creme Review
Lotus Herbals WHITEGLOW Oatmeal & Yogurt Skin Whitening Scrub Review
Lotus Herbals Fruit Pack – Frujuvenate Skin Perfecting, Rejuvenating
Lotus Herbals Fairness Gel with Liquorice and Green Tea Review
Lotus Berry Scrub Review
Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Care Range Preview, Price, Photos
Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Brightening Whitening Serum Review
Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening Facial Foam Review
Lotus Herbals WhiteGlow Skin Whitening & Brightening Micro Emulsion Review
Lotus Herbals Phyto Rx Skin Brightening Exfoliator Review
product sent by brand for consideration
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- lotus herbals phyto rx mosturising lotion for dry skin
- Lotus herbal professional price