Lotus Herbals Translucent Loose Powder Review
- Smooth & Easy application through sponge applicator
- Unique easy to use Puff applicator for easy application.
- All day shine free look.
Price : Rs349
Shades Available 3 Active Ingredients :
- Corn Starch: Skin smoothening & oil absorption properties.
- Powder of Rose Petals: Skin smoothening & moisturizing properties.
- Nagkesar: Astringent & antibacterial properties.
Rouge Lustre: It’s a pretty peachy pink blush with very fine golden glitter in it. It found it an excellent shade for most Indian Skin tones. Iceberg: It’s a true silver shade. The shimmer is fine. Cna be used both of body and for highlighting of cheeks. Sunset Beach: This looks like a real gold powder to me. loll!! Again , can be used both on body and cheeks for highlighting. The shimmer is fine and not chunky. What I love about the Lotus Herbals Translucent Loose Powder?
- It’s all natural and herbal.
- The shimmers are super fine and it spreads evenly all over.
- Has SPF 15. Happy Happy!
- To me, it smells like light rose petals. Like it!
- Comes with an autopuff, so you don’t need an extra blush brush to apply it. Also there is a round mirror attached on the top. The overall packaging makes it compact and easier to carry around.
- The shades are pretty. 2 highlights, one blush. Both the highlighters make a great body highlighter. Especially if you wear deep necks, just dab these without any worry of looking OTT or chunky glitter doll. 😛
- I have not used powder puff on myself still (will tell you later on, why), just swatched the powder directly from the tubs once for trial purposes so I wouldn’t be able to tell you the effectiveness of the puffs. All I can tell you is that the puffs are very soft and cushion like.
- The packaging is cute and the covers are tight.
- The best thing that I liked about them was that the containers are filled with the product till the rim. They are going to last you for a long time.
I didn’t find any flaw with the product. In fact these are fun product. You can just enjoy using them! 🙂 Following are the swatches. the shimmer is so fine that the camera was not picking up the colours when I blended it so these are the un-blended swatches, just to show you the shades. Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-*:-* :-* (for the overall product) and :-* for making such fine shimmer. = :-* :-* :-* :-*
Have you used Lotus Herbals Translucent Loose Powder?
Note : The product shown in this entry was sent by the company for consideration.