Lotus Herbals Translucent Loose Powder Review
- Smooth & Easy application through sponge applicator
- Unique easy to use Puff applicator for easy application.
- All day shine free look.
Price : Rs349
Shades Available 3
- Corn Starch: Skin smoothening & oil absorption properties.
- Powder of Rose Petals: Skin smoothening & moisturizing properties.
- Nagkesar: Astringent & antibacterial properties.
Rouge Lustre: It’s a pretty peachy pink blush with very fine golden glitter in it. It found it an excellent shade for most Indian Skin tones. Iceberg: It’s a true silver shade. The shimmer is fine. Cna be used both of body and for highlighting of cheeks. Sunset Beach: This looks like a real gold powder to me. loll!! Again , can be used both on body and cheeks for highlighting. The shimmer is fine and not chunky. What I love about the Lotus Herbals Translucent Loose Powder?
- It’s all natural and herbal.
- The shimmers are super fine and it spreads evenly all over.
- Has SPF 15. Happy Happy!
- To me, it smells like light rose petals. Like it!
- Comes with an autopuff, so you don’t need an extra blush brush to apply it. Also there is a round mirror attached on the top. The overall packaging makes it compact and easier to carry around.
- The shades are pretty. 2 highlights, one blush. Both the highlighters make a great body highlighter. Especially if you wear deep necks, just dab these without any worry of looking OTT or chunky glitter doll.
- I have not used powder puff on myself still (will tell you later on, why), just swatched the powder directly from the tubs once for trial purposes so I wouldn’t be able to tell you the effectiveness of the puffs. All I can tell you is that the puffs are very soft and cushion like.
- The packaging is cute and the covers are tight.
- The best thing that I liked about them was that the containers are filled with the product till the rim. They are going to last you for a long time.
I didn’t find any flaw with the product. In fact these are fun product. You can just enjoy using them! Following are the swatches. the shimmer is so fine that the camera was not picking up the colours when I blended it so these are the un-blended swatches, just to show you the shades. Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-*:-* :-* (for the overall product) and :-* for making such fine shimmer. = :-* :-* :-* :-*
Have you used Lotus Herbals Translucent Loose Powder?
Note : The product shown in this entry was sent by the company for consideration.