Claims : A water-based, water-resistant foundation that provides long-lasting, natural coverage for face and/or body. Ideal for all skin types. Face and Body Foundation provides sheer, natural looking coverage in an easy to blend, water-resistant formula. The long-lasting formula is available in a wide range of colours and contains several emollients to help moisturize and condition the skin. It delivers professional looking results that meet the exacting standards of beauty photography and is ideal for perfecting the face and body.
Rs 3,000 approx for 120 ml
My Experience :
I have been wanting to try MAC Face and Body Foundation since ages now but the huge 120ml bottle wasn’t convincing enough for me. I knew I’d end up wasting a whole lot of it. A few weeks back I saw these smaller versions of the foundation. I asked SA for the sample and she gladly gave it to me. Once the sample got over, I went and purchased the full version. I am NC 35 in other MAC foundations . I use C4 in Face and Body.
MAC Face and Body is a sheer everyday foundation for normal to dry skin. Oily skin people completely stay away from this one. It is almost like a your regular tinted moisturizer but has a bit more coverage. For winters I loooove dewy skin effect and this foundation totally fits the bill. I don’t even bother to powder my face after applying it but if you have combination skin , definitely powder your skin after using it. It adds a bit of a shine to the face. I personally like that but some people may not prefer it. This may not be the best of foundation for photos because it barely covers anything. It’s a great everyday foundation when you don’t want to look made up but still want that nice evened-out skin.
This foundation is for you if :
- you have normal to dry skin.
- if you are looking for a tad bit more than what your tinted moisturizer does.
- if you don’t need too much coverage on your skin. This barely conceals anything on your skin. It evens out your skin tone without taking away the natural look and feel of your skin. You can use concealer to cover up the blemishes etc but this foundation wouldn’t cover up.
- if you are looking for a very natural no makeup kind of effect from your foundation.
- is water resistant.
- stays on all day long but I feel when I powder my skin, it stays on even longer.
- gives a lovely dewy effect.
- does not transfer or oxidize
- can be built up but you have to wait for a few seconds before putting on the second layer. It goes on wet on your skin so you have to let the first layer settle a bit before putting on the second one.
- gives on the most natural looking effect.
- can be used using finger tips or sponge. I feel it’s not best when used with a brush. If you still want to use a brush, use a duo fibre / stippling brush not your regular flat foundation brush. The flat brush would just drink up most of the product.
- does not go streaky.
- available in 13 shades
Swatch: ( see show liquidy and sheer it is)
FOTD: (haven’t powdered my face )
MAC Matchmaster Foundation Review
MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation Review
MAC Studio Tech Review
MAC Pro Longwear Review, Swatches, FOTD
MAC Select SPF 15 Review
How to Apply Cream Foundation : MAC Mineralize SPF 15