Claims : A high performance eye shadow product which goes on creamy; dries to a powdery finish. Made with concentrated pearl pigments in a cream colour formulation, allows for easy application, blendability, and flexibility of coverage. Creates a smooth, crease-free, slightly shiny, reflective look to the lid.
Price : Rs 1100 for 6.5 gm
My Experience :
I have gone through two pots of MAC Paint Pots and then I also used Urban Decay Primer Potion. (I personally liked paint pot more). Now I was bored and I didn’t want to pick up the paint pot again. So I went ahead an picked up the neutral shade of Paint. I picked up shade in Bare Canvas. MAC describes Bare Canvas as champagne with shimmer. The color is true to its description but the shimmers are not the sparkly kinds, they are very very subtle and barely noticeable.
I LOVE MAC Paints. More than the paint pots or more than any other eyeshadow primer I have ever used. This is my hands down Holy Grail Eyeshadow primer.
- It is creamy and blends like a dream.
- Very teeny meeny bit of it is required.
- The packaging is crappy. If you squeeze too much of it you cannot put it back. And I promise you’d end up squeezing too much of it in your first or second go but you’d get the hang of it eventually. I’d live with it.
- Does not crease AT ALL. I have slightly oily lids but this wouldn’t move or make my eyeshadows fade a bit.
- My eyeshadows stay on until I remove my makeup.
- Evens out the lids . Those who have red, green or blue veins on their lids, the opacity of the paint would completely even out your lids.
- It can also be worn as an eyeshadow. On me, the color looks quite stark so I use it as an eyeshadow base.
- Comes in 5 Fabulous colors. Read review of MAC Paint in Untitled HERE
- The tiny packaging makes it easier to travel with. It may look like a tiny tube but you’d be surprised how little you need for every use.
- The shade works with every single eyeshadow color – from lightest to the darkest.
Two tips :
- Always put the cap back after you have squeezed out the product.
- And squeeze out the product very carefully.
These are like ‘THE MUST HAVES’ from MAC.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : 5/5
Holy Grails # 1 – MAC PAINTS
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Review
MAC Paint Pot in Blackground Review
MAC Bare Study Paint Pot
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
MAC Groundwork Paint Pot
MAC Paint Pots For NC 45 Skin Tone: Ask IMBB
MAC Paint Pot : Rubenesque, Delft
MAC Fresco Rose Paint Pot
MAC Cham Pale Paint Pot, Eye Shadow Quad
MAC Paint Pot Soft Ochre
MAC Basic Eye Shadow Quad Swatches, Review, EOTD
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser
Biotique Bio Morning Nectar Lightening & Nourishing Lotion SPF 30 UVA/ UVB Sunscreen
Maybelline Liquid Stay Eyeshadow Forever Frost
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Frost Sandstorm
MAC Paint Pot Morning Frost